• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
every one of this dev's game has a low score, does the dev even get feedback
This dev is mass putting shit out to try and get someone to bite on one before they dedicate themselves to just one game.....its kind of lame and honestly I get these are all animated models and crap but the screenshots of this one makes it look like someone is fucking wax dolls in the house of whores or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
Can't play, same issue as many i´ve read, missing files and eternal black screen after day 1, hell in my case it doesn't even let me start playing

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I played the game from beginning to end .It was pretty good to play and the mini games were pretty easy .Just make sure to save before the games in case you make a mistake .
Over all the game was pretty good , a bit short for my liking.The women.s bodies were a bit shiny .Toning the shine down would make it more realistic .Thanks for the game

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Saves doesn't unlock gallery so you still have to go through each save if you do. Overall decent sex scenes but the rest is quite annoying

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes