Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
there really should be an option for just the male domination and none of the female kind. sure you can skip the scene in the dungeon, but why not the doctor scene as well. previously there were a lot of choices, an then suddenly at the end: none. that was quite annoying an ruined what were otherwise a good game.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Always love these games/VN's from Dumbkoala....art and animations are always really well done. Even the stories are pretty good imo.
Choices aren't hard to figure out, but fun to check each outcome.

Reactions: LightmanP

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The lighting is rather terrible. So much darkness creating odd shadow effects. Like the eyes that appear bruised.

Gamaer

Oct 3, 2022
Ich denke, die Domina am Ende zerstört ein ansonsten großartiges Spiel.
I thought that the Female Domination tag, like in the previous game, only refers to the girls among themselves. Like I said, it's a shame for an otherwise good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaredh72

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
Not by the same dev. That was a fan edit. Nothing I can do about that.
eh, your name is on it mate, maybe it shouldn't be then, but my point still stands, it is here on this site with a scripted character at "15 years old" and i was told in no uncertain terms that the game is fine even with that because the model does not look prepubescent.... might want to check it and have it removed from the link to all of "your" games

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
Yooooooooo...

Look at those girls. Dont tell me the dev would brush it off with "all characters depicted are of 18+ age" or something similar. Is this even legal?
As far as i know all girls in DumbKoala's games are modeled after real adult girls, with their permission. So yeah "all characters depicted are of 18+ age" can be a true statement.

I dont understand why people dont know that legal loli is a thing.

Reactions: Blake639

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
As far as I know, all the characters were conceived digitally in 2002 so those pixels are now adults. We know pixels don't age fast as real flesh so they could look younger compared to us humans, but rules are rules and those virtual actors are all over 20 years old.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
eh, your name is on it mate, maybe it shouldn't be then, but my point still stands, it is here on this site with a scripted character at "15 years old" and i was told in no uncertain terms that the game is fine even with that because the model does not look prepubescent.... might want to check it and have it removed from the link to all of "your" games
I used to be a supporter of DK on SS and when you support them you get access to their MEGA folder with all their comics and even there it was written that she was 15.. so DK saying it was a ''fan edit'' is completely false..

Kreblin12

Aug 22, 2018
Too bad there is a dick in almost every frame, pretty much ruins the game for me. Looking forward to your next lesbian game, as the girls are really cute.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes