Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I've got an interesting bug in a new game. When Ashley completes a quest (in this case "Do you even Lift stage 1," the game sets a spawn point there for future quest completions. For instance, after completing that quest and then talking the Janitor into letting Ashley clean room 202, she respawns back at the gym area when she finishes cleaning the room. Same when then starting the photoshoot. She'll appear at the gym after finishing the first set of photos before being asked if she wants to do a second set.
The solution that seems to correct things is to be to save the game after completing a quest, go back to the main menu and then load the save. It clears whatever variable is stuck that returns you to the first quests spawn point. I'm having to do that after every quest it seems.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
HMmmmm...5GB... should I bother or is it buggy and underwhelming with content?
I think I have completed all that can be completed at the moment and my answer to you is "Maybe?"

The good:
There is new content and two new destinations in town.
There is a new sex partner that is sort of repeatable. I say sort of because when it initiates after the first time, he doesn't actually join Ashley, although you can tell he is supposed to be there.
Although there are bugs, it is not the complete disaster it was during the .6 series of patches (including 0.6.9)
The camera free move and sex scenes are good - with one exception and you can fix it easily by clicking a different sex position--Ashley keeps trying to give a blow job to her female companions.
I do like the Christmas Lingerie.

The bad:
Several quest bugs are still here despite being identified last time. Specifically:
- Babes Illustrated bugs out at the start of the masturbation sets because Teddie thinks Ashley isn't naked (though she is).

- Tutoring 101 bugs out when Ashley is supposed to get a key from Claire for Sveta for the room next to Ashley's. Claire won't give up the key despite completing the ritual with her. She seems to think there is more Ashley is supposed to do.

- Snatch(ed) is still bugged because Ashley can't get paid by Willie after collecting all the magazines for him. Days (weeks) after and he still has them packed up waiting to get paid. This answer comes from him both in his room and in the School Library.

- Magic Man can get bugged if Ashley talks to Mike (the Magic Man) before talking to Claire about him. You wont' be able to complete the quest by convincing him Ashley isn't a narc because you don't get the option if Ashley talked to Mike first. He will still sell to Ashley, but his first words will always be: "It's you. I don't want to talk to you." It doesn't prevent Ashley from buying from him, but it is annoying having the quest cluttering up the UI forever.

If anyone knows one of these is not bugged and has a solution, please post.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
i'm trying to level up exibitionism (walking naked) but it doesn't seem to work, any tip?
Try working for the Janitor cleaning up Room 202. After a couple of times you should get options that start leveling her exhibitionism (and eventually her lust as well.)

Reactions: Rhpositivo

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Updated to latest (0.7.0) version. The only difference between Perverted and Lewd editions is dev room access from main menu, I think.
Thank you kind person. Good to know it wasn't necessary too much, but still nice to have access to

Reactions: wotano
May 25, 2021
I can't seem to find a hair brush in classroom 204 from Claire's quest in version 7.0. I can't even pick up the pink dildo from the skeletion. Does anyone ever find it?

humex

Apr 28, 2018
I can't seem to find a hair brush in classroom 204 from Claire's quest in version 7.0. I can't even pick up the pink dildo from the skeletion. Does anyone ever find it?
because it is not in classroom 204 and it is highly missleading.
The hairbrush and dildo are in a quiet room (the two doors in school right in front of you if you come up the main staircase). Tho to unlock it, you need to talk to Jenny (? im bad with names). She is on the right if you come to school throug the main entrance

May 25, 2021
The hairbrush and dildo are in a quiet room (the two doors in school right in front of you if you come up the main staircase). Tho to unlock it, you need to talk to Jenny (? im bad with names). She is on the right if you come to school throug the main entrance
That explains it. It's no wonder why I couldn't find it in the first place while running around campus endlessly. Geez, now I know why in every update or in some new updates, they changed things around. I will admit, I do like the new inventory ui. It's much easier to carry more items, but I don't like the fact you are strip naked to use the bathroom.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
Don´t know if it´s a bug or not but in the Photoshoot whit Teddie at some point when he ask here to go up on stage then he tells you that you forgotten something and you have to much clothes but im stuck at this point i can´t progress?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Zack the Janitor will also unlock the door for Ashley if she does something for him. Getting him to unlock the door may take a bit longer, however.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
they fix one thing and ruin two, I don't want to imagine how it will be "Deluded"...:cautious:
we haven't been working on MLW for more than 1.5 years. completely different people are responsible for it now.

we left their team, not only because they violated the contract, buy also because they have multiple projects, which they could assign anyone to.
I think they still work the same way, that's why there are so many bugs. the team just can't focus on one game

pawel101

Nov 16, 2018
we haven't been working on MLW for more than 1.5 years. completely different people are responsible for it now.

we left their team, not only because they violated the contract, buy also because they have multiple projects, which they could assign anyone to.
I think they still work the same way, that's why there are so many bugs. the team just can't focus on one game
Shame. This game has a lot of potential but it's always broken. Like game breaking broken. It's been two updates and Teddy's quests are still bugging out but differently in each update. They really need to fix stuff before bringing in more content.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The censoring is weird.. Ashley isn't censored, but every other npcs are.

Edit: This is a weird bug on the Teddy questline when you're at the masturbation part

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes