Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Great, Updated the game and now there are no body physics, no jelly butt is good but no body physics at all that's just not going to work, you would think that the game is getting better since its getting updates but honestly i think its becoming more and more unplayable with each new update...

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
Why can't I see the yellow flow when I go for a piss? And I can't even command it :( (adding a sitting position is fine, but I liked controlling the flow of pee and above all I liked the fact that it was done so well ... am I weird? So sorry if I'm talking weird)

Reactions: F1_V10 and Kulda

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone tell the dev to fix the bugs before working on new update? I doubt they are aware of the bug on photo quest that makes it unplayable, the one they wrote "fixed" on changelog of 0.6.9 :FacePalm:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
My Lust Wish 0.6.1 LEWD edition patch:

1st option (easiest):
1. Download patch:
Mega or or
2. Make backups.
3. Extract to game folder.
4. Overwrite.
5. Run MLW_Main.exe.
6. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"

2nd option (manual patching):
1. Make backups.
2. Open file in text editor:
Code:
x:\<GAME FOLDER>\MLW_Main\Content\Logs\DEV_LOG.txt
3. Remove all text.
4. Paste following text:
Code:
F80AD10FAFC3B5C6E0BE96EC10EBB20293D3D02B82208BAE78D76A196E42E577
5. Save and close.
6. Run MLW_Main.exe.
7. Start a new game.
8. Choose "Lewd"
Can someone please explain what this does exactly? I'd really appreciate it.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
A long story short, you start with more money at the beginning of the game. With current grade, you already have access to the cheat console so you can add money if you need. So you don't really need Lewd grade.
I somehow missed this. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, guys. Just asking - I've seen an announcement of your new game Deluded, which looks awesome and I'm looking forward to playing it. But the question is - are you going to abandon MLW, or you are going to develop both games at once?

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Hello, guys. Just asking - I've seen an announcement of your new game Deluded, which looks awesome and I'm looking forward to playing it. But the question is - are you going to abandon MLW, or you are going to develop both games at once?
The people who's working on Deluded haven't even worked on MLW since v0.3.5.
I mean long story short, the reason why Deluded is even getting made was because the original developers don't even have the rights for MLW anymore.

Reactions: massoblivion

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
The people who's working on Deluded haven't even worked on MLW since v0.3.5.
I mean long story short, the reason why Deluded is even getting made was because the original developers don't even have the rights for MLW anymore.
Oh, ouch. I see. Thank you!

kirkacore

Dec 28, 2021
This game is broken...
I played this game when it was 0.54 version and got much more mechanics than now.
In this version developers broke the whole game, bugs bugs and bugs...
Seems like devs do not know what to do next with this game...

Reactions: Rhpositivo
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes