greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Man game keeps crashing, 6.0 is a bust huh. Game crashes and I can't even load my save because it says its an old 5.0 save even though I just saved it in 6.1... Just loops infinitely if I try to load it.
P.s. don't talk to brad, that causes at least one crash.

exter

May 29, 2017
Is it just me, or are the camera angles fucked during dialogues? For example, when i get into the music hall in the very begining the camera is positioned behind somebodys (maybe my?) head or in very weird angles in general, where you dont see very much.

Also, whenever i try the VR scene it puts me back to the main menu, even though my headset is running. Does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is it just me, or are the camera angles fucked during dialogues? For example, when i get into the music hall in the very begining the camera is positioned behind somebodys (maybe my?) head or in very weird angles in general, where you dont see very much.

Also, whenever i try the VR scene it puts me back to the main menu, even though my headset is running. Does anyone have a solution?
Try now, game just got an update

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Photoshoot questchain still a bugfest. When Ashley is completely naked Teddie still asks for her to remove clothes.:FacePalm:

Reactions: kemcbg
2.60 star(s) 51 Votes