Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
The censoring is weird.. Ashley isn't censored, but every other npcs are.

Edit: This is a weird bug on the Teddy questline when you're at the masturbation part

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's one of the four questline bugs I found. Your picture does a better job describing the error than my wall of text.

humex

Apr 28, 2018
yeah what you need to do is actually remove hte clothes not just hide them

and the only way i found i was able to remove them is by sitting on the couch near the christmas tree in the dorm

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys

How do I change clothes? I can't change clothes,she still wearing same clothes again

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just tried this version, and haven't played it since the team breakup changed the game. It's really been gutted in terms of story and mystery. There's no longer any tease or build up.

Reactions: theSectClown

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
When extracting I'm getting an error for MLW_Main-WindowsNoEditor. Any help?
Try updating your version of 7zip or use WinRAR. If that fails, then the archive might be corrupt, and you'll need to redownload it.

Rhpositivo

Oct 29, 2020
My Lust Wish 0.7.1 (fix 0.7) is Out

CHANGE LOG FOR THE v0.7.1 (fixes from v0.7) VERSION:

NEW ADDITIONS:

• New Xmas Main Menu scene.
  • Task Panel has been updated. Now you can use Ctrl+Mouse wheel to scroll through the quests on the left of the HUD.
  • Added correct fadeouts between teleportations.
  • Added transparent variants of glasses.
IMPROVEMENTS:

• Updated footstep sound system.
  • Added missing quest description (New Life, Sexual Awakening).
  • Improved pissing and showering particles.
  • Improved blend between interaction states for smoother transitions.
  • Polished sex control buttons.
MISC:

• Free cam has been enabled for Kinky and up. Press C to activate/deactivate.
FIXES:

• Fixed sex poses not initializing correctly.
  • Fixed camera default settings.
  • Fixed a bug with Magic Man where you could open his store without proving you are not a narc.
  • Fixes to sequences.
  • Fixed some cloth issues.
  • Fixed bookmarks on the Notebook UI
  • Fixed teleportation to unintended locations.
  • Fixed missing collisions.
  • Multiple interaction spots have been fixed.
  • Missing clothing from some stores have been restored.
  • Various level design fixes.
- And more...

(from Patreon)

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Try working for the Janitor cleaning up Room 202. After a couple of times you should get options that start leveling her exhibitionism (and eventually her lust as well.)
I've done the room 202 50+ times and i still haven't got the option. can't do the Teddy quest when i meet him in the music hall at the appropriate time, he keeps saying meet me in the music hall later. I think yo need exhibitionism level some before you start the shoots (I'm not 100% sure on that)

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I've done the room 202 50+ times and i still haven't got the option. can't do the Teddy quest when i meet him in the music hall at the appropriate time, he keeps saying meet me in the music hall later. I think yo need exhibitionism level some before you start the shoots (I'm not 100% sure on that)
That is very odd. It seems to me that something is very broken in your game. Have you done any of the other quests? Was this a complete new game after 0.7 came out?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes