crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, several options seem to not register any changes at all. Changing screen resolution seems to do nothing on my end. My rigs old but shouldn't be struggling nearly as hard as it is to run this and not being able to adjust graphics settings besides them being shown as options really hurts my interest. The other is the censorship being paywalled, as I eluded to before. This game is basically dead before it even hit the water for me.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
6GB???

There better be a torrent, because downloading this from common share servers will take days.

EDIT: Thre's is a torrent, but not working. Great.

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
How do you change clothes? I managed to get her naked but can't get her dressed?
right click item in inventory or if you just hid them the little box in the upper left in slot make sure its checked

how i uncensored?
Make sure the option in main game setting is turned off and also the in the Cheat menu the box is unchecked. if its still Censored and if you have the Lewd patch applied then the patch is most likely faulty. The perverted edition (The current OP) is uncensored right out of the box. no real need for the lewd edition patch. the only diffrence between Lewd and Perverted is starting money, which you can change in the cheat menu.

fix teddie quest
And that reminds me the quests that are currently BUGGED

-Babes Illustrated (More commonly known as Teddy's Quest)
-Snatch(ed)
-Tutoring 101

Last edited:

Vld666

May 28, 2017
right click item in inventory or if you just hid them the little box in the upper left in slot make sure its checked
Er... when i try to dress her (using the right click, with all slots checked), she says she's too busy to get dressed. Okay, she just says "busy". Since i can't open inventory other than by interacting with wardrobes and the likes, i assume she's too busy opening and closing doors. Anything else?

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Er... when i try to dress her (using the right click, with all slots checked), she says she's too busy to get dressed. Okay, she just says "busy". Since i can't open inventory other than by interacting with wardrobes and the likes, i assume she's too busy opening and closing doors. Anything else?
that only occurs well with me anyways when you have a cabinet / nightstand / Store inventory open rather yours. So in example if your looking through your wardrobe in your room you wont be able to dress or undress while your wardrobe inventory is open. the only inventory you can dress from is when your peson inventory is the only thing is open

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Performance has gotten a lot worse compared to last version I played (0.5?).

Also, no slow corruption anymore.-.. it's BAM! "Wanna fuck? Yes!"
You ned to slow this down, and add more degenerate animation, like handholding, petting, massage...

EDIT: Can run around naked and no one notices. Not even the wannabe nudist girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Serenia

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
You have to delete all of the old saves.

Try deleting all of your save files before starting a new game. You can also try deleting the app data folder, but I didn't find that necessary. After I deleted the old saves, the new ones seem to work.
It's a known bug (I suffered for months before finding the solution here

Mr.Sm1th

Aug 1, 2022
So in other words this game caters to straight female players or bi males? this is a shame.
This is just a game, buddy, it's not like you're experiencing in your own body like a role play with your couple. So, you do enjoy watching male's back all of the time?

Damn... hahah.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
"I can't play as a female MC because then I'd be gay"

Way to be confident in your sexuality.
That is why I will not give this a try no offence to the creator the game looks good but the only sexual scenes is F/M and I've read that there is only one F/F or going to be but I prefer to avoid F/M when playing female mc in games.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes