Dec 14, 2019
That is why I will not give this a try no offence to the creator the game looks good but the only sexual scenes is F/M and I've read that there is only one F/F or going to be but I prefer to avoid F/M when playing female mc in games.
I see playing a female MC as no matter what scenes will have a girl in it. I don't literally envision myself as the character.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
is this game even remotely playable by now?
didnt check in for over a year and i dont need to remind yall what a mess this game was then
In my opinion, no, I tried the latest build and a lot of the content that used to be in the game is gone some of the old bugs are gone but in its place are new equally bad bugs

I wasted hours playing this only to realise my progress had bugged completely. The game is also still as grindy as ever in those hours of play time I think I saw like 3 very mild h-scenes

Anyway the devs have started a new game I see so I imagine this one will soon become on hold

It is a shame I had high hopes for this game but after following it for years the progress has simply been very disappointing and now it is even regressing in that content is being cut for whatever reasons. The entire train intro for example is just gone among a lot of other content. Meanwhile the game level is still as empty as it always was with here and there an NPC scattered about with a quest line that after repeating it for 20 times (and having to go back to dorm to sleep each time as well!) you finally might get an h-scene

Presuming what happened to me doesn't happen to you as in that the progress gets bugged so even if you do the repeatable quest 30 times you don't get an h-scene then like. Oh and I also had my character randomly fall through the game world. So yeah...

Reactions: ObeX and drpavelcia

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Er... when i try to dress her (using the right click, with all slots checked), she says she's too busy to get dressed. Okay, she just says "busy". Since i can't open inventory other than by interacting with wardrobes and the likes, i assume she's too busy opening and closing doors. Anything else?
Sit in a chair, the inventory should pop up and be usable

Mr.Johnson

Oct 31, 2019
In my opinion, no, I tried the latest build and a lot of the content that used to be in the game is gone some of the old bugs are gone but in its place are new equally bad bugs

I wasted hours playing this only to realise my progress had bugged completely. The game is also still as grindy as ever in those hours of play time I think I saw like 3 very mild h-scenes

Anyway the devs have started a new game I see so I imagine this one will soon become on hold

It is a shame I had high hopes for this game but after following it for years the progress has simply been very disappointing and now it is even regressing in that content is being cut for whatever reasons. The entire train intro for example is just gone among a lot of other content. Meanwhile the game level is still as empty as it always was with here and there an NPC scattered about with a quest line that after repeating it for 20 times (and having to go back to dorm to sleep each time as well!) you finally might get an h-scene

Presuming what happened to me doesn't happen to you as in that the progress gets bugged so even if you do the repeatable quest 30 times you don't get an h-scene then like. Oh and I also had my character randomly fall through the game world. So yeah...
You are probably mistaken.
The developers of "My Lust Wish" and "Deluded" are not the same people anymore.
Massoblivion has long ceased to be the developer of "My Lust Wish".
This has been mentioned several times in this thread.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there are problems whit dl'ing the game any Dl site stops after a sertain timer and not continuing the download
pixel drain & Anonfiles alrdy stopping after a sertain whill aka not compleetling the download
gofile does the same all Links un-usable the go straight to failed download

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2019
Looks like my current run hit a wall and I'm sure as hell not feeling like doing the grind to get back to where I am.

-I cannot purchase computer parts to enable the web shows or even interact with the computer
-Svelta doesn't show up at the track at 1700
-Posing for Teddie is borked after doing nude poses once. It now does the "Aren't you forgetting something" "I'm wearing too much" dialogue even though Ashley is completely nude.

edit: Also, what do you have to do to make the "Maybe we should visit the quiet room" dialogue with Jenny available?

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Looks like my current run hit a wall and I'm sure as hell not feeling like doing the grind to get back to where I am.

-I cannot purchase computer parts to enable the web shows or even interact with the computer
-Posing for Teddie is borked after doing nude poses once. It now does the "Aren't you forgetting something" "I'm wearing too much" dialogue even though Ashley is completely nude.

edit: Also, what do you have to do to make the "Maybe we should visit the quiet room" dialogue with Jenny available?
They removed the whole internet thing

Been broken for the last few updates

you will find her at the porta-potty's just walk up to the one closet to the pool

-Also, what do you have to do to make the "Maybe we should visit the quiet room" dialogue with Jenny available?
Lust has to be pretty high if I remember correctly

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
You are probably mistaken.
The developers of "My Lust Wish" and "Deluded" are not the same people anymore.
Massoblivion has long ceased to be the developer of "My Lust Wish".
This has been mentioned several times in this thread.
No idea, I'm basing that on this thread. The first post says;
1673035251826.png

Mr.Johnson

Oct 31, 2019
No idea, I'm basing that on this thread. The first post says;
View attachment 2290983
I said, " This has been mentioned several times in this thread. ".
This site has the ability to search threads by the name of the poster.
https://f95zone.to/search/241282103/

Also, this site is not an official site. Therefore, there is no guarantee that the information there is official, and in fact, this thread contains incorrect information.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-v0-1-srt.140280/post-9696493

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I said, " This has been mentioned several times in this thread. ".
This site has the ability to search threads by the name of the poster.
https://f95zone.to/search/241282103/

Also, this site is not an official site. Therefore, there is no guarantee that the information there is official, and in fact, this thread contains incorrect information.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-v0-1-srt.140280/post-9696493
No idea why I would search information I was not aware about

And obviously this isn't official but again, the information I had was SOLELY based on the OP of the thread. No idea why you think people would search for information they weren't aware about and had no reason to be aware about

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Sit in a chair, the inventory should pop up and be usable
This works for most things, but in the photoshoot area there are no chairs to sit in so when you are required to change out of clothes or strip you're unable to. The wardrobes give the "Busy" message. Therefore you can't progress.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
This works for most things, but in the photoshoot area there are no chairs to sit in so when you are required to change out of clothes or strip you're unable to. The wardrobes give the "Busy" message. Therefore you can't progress.
You have to run out to the lounge in the upstairs area, it looks like. You can use the chairs/sofas there. That quest is bugged anyway though.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
You have to run out to the lounge in the upstairs area, it looks like. You can use the chairs/sofas there. That quest is bugged anyway though.
Huh. I thought she had to be behind closed doors (at least until her lust/exhibitionist level was raised) in order to change. Guess this game is just getting more broken as time goes on. I'll try it again in another couple years.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It started from a good idea. Building a game starting from the game concept such as Skyrim and Fallout 4, even if the principle of free roam on a completely open map where you have to guess almost everything is interesting, you are very quickly confronted with lots of bugs, quests not completed, and also a total lack of optimization, which makes the game unplayable. I discovered it with this version (v0.7.1) with a very limited map (apart from the academic building, only six others are accessible, two of which are completely empty) and a number of NPCs well below the hundred announced in the op, dialogues supposed to trigger scenes that end in a black screen... In short, in the current state of the game, it's not worth wasting time.

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
That is why I will not give this a try no offence to the creator the game looks good but the only sexual scenes is F/M and I've read that there is only one F/F or going to be but I prefer to avoid F/M when playing female mc in games.
There's like 3 or 4. Hell, you can fuck half the girls in the dorm

Reactions: NitroSM

xionx3

Jun 24, 2021
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at the quest spellcasting for beginners i speak to teddy but he don' t tell me where the focus is.
I can't take the dagger in the skeleton from room 204 too...

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at the quest spellcasting for beginners i speak to teddy but he don' t tell me where the focus is.
I can't take the dagger in the skeleton from room 204 too...
Talking to Teddy has been removed from the quest, the Dagger is located behind the chair on the 2nd floor of the school next to the Christmas Tree

Reactions: NitroSM and xionx3
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes