Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I tried this out a patch ago but I couldnt get into it. Mostly because I couldnt tell when the hell a questline ended, as everything just stays in the journal.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Since it wasn't listed in the changelog I am guessing the photoshoot quest is still bugged. Can anyone confirm yet?
I haven't got that far in the new game yet. I suspect it is still heavily bugged. I'll let you know when I get there. I remember reading a long while ago that the current devs weren't big fans of that quest and it wasn't getting much love.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
we gonna have to wait untill some1 shares it i guess.
Aye, just have to hope it'll be

Edit : just out of curiosity I took a look at the lewd edition price, and wtf?! 268€!!!! Are they fucking serious ?! 107€ for the perv edition holy fcking shit what is going on there?!
Anyway gobless anyone with enough money for that and willing to share

Last edited:

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
Is it just me or is there somehow even less features than before?
From what I have read on previous posts here it sounds like that would be pretty normal for this game. Apparently you used to be able to be a camgirl to make money, and other side quests are getting shorter due to being too buggy to complete them.

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
How to increase Exhibitionism stat without cheats? I stuck at 8, new events require at least 11.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Even almost 2 years after my review, just too many bugs and still a lousy balance to give me a good feeling about the game.
I will delete this game from my watch list.

Reactions: LDV

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
How to increase Exhibitionism stat without cheats? I stuck at 8, new events require at least 11.
Not sure if it is any different in the newest version but in previous ones you were supposed to do some photoshoot sessions for the fat guy that stands near the running track during the day

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Well, I don't even understand how to increase the stats at all to begin with x)
Best way to get any content is do the photo shoot stuff first, and while waiting for that to come around each day, go do some weights and such to boost the stats for some of the other things, chug through all of that and you should have enough lust or what ever to do pretty much anything, as well as having a chunk of cash from doing to allowing you some more freedom in doing other stuff.

Update to this, I have recently started playing the current version 0.8 and doing the photo shoot, and it no longer seems to raise lust only exhibitionist, no idea how to raise lust now though.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just started playing and noticed something disturbing...
I keep running and training, yet my endurance and strength levels stay unchanged on zero...Do i have to do a specific quest to unlock them?
Also when do i unlock the ability to buy wifi and a hdd from the store...

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes