donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
I just started playing and noticed something disturbing...
I keep running and training, yet my endurance and strength levels stay unchanged on zero...Do i have to do a specific quest to unlock them?
Also when do i unlock the ability to buy wifi and a hdd from the store...
Idk if you have to start the quest to raise those stats but there is one associated with that. Talk to all the girls in the dorm again, I don't remember what her name was. As for the camgirl quests, they removed it a few patches ago and I don't think it's back with this one. It's kind of upsetting that each patch seems to offer LESS content outside of the main quest line due to bugs and simply having the content removed. My excitement for this game has diminished greatly over time.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I deleted all my old saves and started a completely new game. Here are some of the results.

Teddie's quest (the photoshoot) is still buggy, but they have worked on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Working for Zack the Janitor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a bunch of other improvements and additions. I am more hopeful after this update than after 0.71. The animations and free floating camera during the scenes are great. There are still many, many bugs throughout the game, however

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I had no idea this game is a complete FUBAR fiesta...
The Saki quest is also bugged.I found the business cards and the sex toy. Talked to her about those. Then i found the note in the kitchen. Went upstairs to her room. She wanted to talk only about the cards instead of the note. Then the sex scene happened and we got teleported to her room in the dorm. I reloaded the game and the quest is completely gone from the journal...

Last edited:
Reactions: Peiper

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
That's odd because I had a bug where I was actually able to pose naked a few times and then it would start to tell me I was wearing too much.
More than likely, I've hit a different bug (based on pose choices or dialogue choices) that caused me to miss the "too much clothing bug" in favor of the going backwards in dialogue to the "Oh, I'm surprised you came out here naked" stage. The whole thing is still very buggy.

Reactions: donutfiend

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I had no idea this game is a complete FUBAR fiesta...
The Saki quest is also bugged.I found the business cards and the sex toy. Talked to her about those. Then i found the note in the kitchen. Went upstairs to her room. Instead she wanted to talk only about the cards instead of the note. Then the sex scene happened and we got teleported to her room in the dorm. I reloaded the game and the quest is completely gone from the journal...
I really think the order in which you make choices affects which bug (or bugs) you get. For instance, finding the note and the toy and talking to Saki about them in the entrance area then finding the cards and talking to here about them in her room may allow you to pass the quest ok.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Ugh! At 0.5.8 or something teddie quest was working fine til the ending(scene with the monster dildo). And now at 0.8.0 still broken...

Snowycraq

Jan 30, 2018
This game is........not for me. Gave it a couple of tries but things just don't seem to fall in place. Shame, really :/

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Feel the breeze quest i have a peculiar option, unfortunately grayed out:
"Here...let me show you my pussy first..." (>=50 None) (>20 Exhibitionism) What is None?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peiper

kcirtap

Oct 30, 2017
Downloaded the new version, but when I want to start the exe file I get the notification XAPOFX1_5.dll not found.
Can anybody help. Looks like I'm the only one with this issue.
for me the game starts but I'm stuck at the exit of the train in the first dialogue

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Apparently, there is no jiggle physics and no collision-based deformation on the bodies. Is that correct or just an issue of my installation?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
My Lust Wish 0.8.0 LEWD edition patch:

1st option (easiest):
1. Download patch:
Mega or
2. Make backups.
3. Extract to game folder.
4. Overwrite.
5. Run MLW_Main.exe.
6. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"