Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
If you have a save from a previous version and make a new save in new version, game thinks it's from older version. What a brilliant development quality.:poop:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
If you have a save from a previous version and make a new save in new version, game thinks it's from older version. What a brilliant development quality.:poop:
I started a new game with 0.8, did several manual saves when I started playing, just went to continue from where I was and had the same thing, saves are from 0.6, no they are not they are from 0.8, there again I have had the same problem with this game before as well, where new saves did not register as new saves and kept saying they were not valid.

magenx

Oct 7, 2020
Just delete the folder MLW_Main in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\ and problem is fixed

of coarse doesn't really matter main quest is bugged can't get passed talked about the books with Claire. "Fixed a few bugs and added 100 more."
thx my friend :D:D:D

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Just delete the folder MLW_Main in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\ and problem is fixed

of coarse doesn't really matter main quest is bugged can't get passed talked about the books with Claire. "Fixed a few bugs and added 100 more."
Yeah but I wasn't even able to get off the train cause it's bugged for me.

magenx

Oct 7, 2020

(n)(n)(n) dont work delete this and continue in train

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So, why did the quality kind of go down? I haven't played this for about a year but from what I remember it didn't look nearly as bright. Its like there's a lack of shaders from previous versions or just the brightness was turned up a LOT.

Did they takes a few steps back with the development or am I just imagining it?

Edit: well I found out why things feel so alpha again. For anyone not in the know, the devs parted ways and are making different things. Seems like some of the quality and story went with the other team.

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
hey what does lewd edition patch do? havent downloaded the game yet but it looks like from changelog that cheat menu is integrated so does lewd edition offers some extra cheats?

Reactions: Chuck1987

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well this version is totally borked. For some reason my saves are stated as version 0.5.0 and whenever I try to load them I end up in a broken state with all my progress wiped.
Meh, anyway.

Reactions: airiwt
May 2, 2022
This game took a weird direction.
So we went from nice looking clothes, nice weighting to the clothes, to "doesn't matter if it clips or not we have our cash cows on our patreon, we can just milk them dry, put $10 worth of time into the game and the rest into the weird shit we're smoking that makes us think this looks presentable".

Ali1980gold

Jun 29, 2020
Help, i think " Babes Illustrated " is key of all quests. No other way farm exbesionism.
I already make 1 photoshoot, come at next day. Taddy talk somewhat about underwear, girl refuse, he talk about normal photoshot. Then nothing happen. How finish this quest?

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
Help, i think " Babes Illustrated " is key of all quests. No other way farm exbesionism.
I already make 1 photoshoot, come at next day. Taddy talk somewhat about underwear, girl refuse, he talk about normal photoshot. Then nothing happen. How finish this quest?
Other way to farm exhibitionism is to do repeatable quest "Squeaky clean" for janitor.
Having said that "Babes Illustrated" quest is still bugged and has been bugged for several releases now.
But you should be able to do at least 2/3 stages for this quest.

Reactions: Ali1980gold

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
What are the minimal system requirments? Can i launch it on Core i7 -7500U with Radeon r7 m445 4gb?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes