DragonS1ayer

Aug 27, 2021
what I've noticed is with each new update the game break even more in a way. Is like they don't even test their new versions before releasing them.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
when i hover the modes it says its censored and i get only 250 starting, so im wondering if thats just a bug or if its actually a free version

Edit: i removed the "led patch" version of the dev.txt and the "free version" went away
Edit2(literally 5 seconds after last edit): Im a fucking dumbass lmao, the patch hasnt been updated yet

msz

Oct 16, 2019
0.8.5... does this mean that the game is 85% ready?
That is not how version numbers work. [Major Version].[Minor Version].[Patch Level] is a common (but by far not the only) idea behind each Number. Each of the parts can have values greater than 9. There is also a standardized form for this, but nobody knows if a dev actually act accordingly or not.

benni1989

Oct 29, 2021
doesn´t matter i run windows 10 first release and the Game runs smooth never installed updates on my win 10

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That is not how version numbers work. [Major Version].[Minor Version].[Patch Level] is a common (but by far not the only) idea behind each Number. Each of the parts can have values greater than 9. There is also a standardized form for this, but nobody knows if a dev actually act accordingly or not.
There's also the type of dev that misleads using version numbers where a 0.8 will look like near completion.
Because this dev is utterly incompetent and charging $100 for a solution he created the problem to I'd say it's more malicious (malignant really), than anything else. The game barely has content, barely functions in general, and since it's UE and he swapped from 4 to 5.1 without research it runs like ass, like everything else he does.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If you think 0.8 means near completion that is a YOU issue, it does not, never has, and never will. Again it just (usually) means it is on the 8th minor version bump, and as said that can easily go above 10. Even in legit commercial games

Reactions: HarryHill99

Wigsa

Jun 3, 2021
I can't skip the dialogs, pressing E or clicking the mouse doesn't skip to the next one, what do I do

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes