Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Make sure you delete all your old saves before you start a new game or your saves may be corrupted as an older version of the game.

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I don't know why my 100% save doesn't work, can someone please send the 100% save for 0.8.5?

Edit: or just with the main story finished

Valcoo

Mar 24, 2021
i remember playing this a few months ago, what the hell happened to the graphics, the physics the clothing not clipping, and now the makeup makes you do a full-body black face, is it only me or everything seems very ripped like if someone broke the game itself

Apr 19, 2020
The price tag on this, and all I'm reading is "Does this work?" "Nope, broken" "How 'bout this?" "Nope"

Is there any reason at all to try this? Or is it just an abandoned game that hasn't been abandoned just yet?

Reactions: PervyMage32

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The price tag on this, and all I'm reading is "Does this work?" "Nope, broken" "How 'bout this?" "Nope"

Is there any reason at all to try this? Or is it just an abandoned game that hasn't been abandoned just yet?
That pretty much sums up 90% of the "Patreon Experience", or as I like to call it, "the reason why f95zone exists". Projects (and video games in particular) take particularly long time to make and debug, but at a certain point, you know the developers either lost heart or never had it in the first place.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
nop its the most bugged game in this forum xDDD
it is buggy, but at least it is optimized and does not lag. Animations are buggy. There's even a gallery here. But there is little animation and few scenes with tentacles. There is more interactive with objects and objects

magenx

Oct 7, 2020
it is buggy, but at least it is optimized and does not lag. Animations are buggy. There's even a gallery here. But there is little animation and few scenes with tentacles. There is more interactive with objects and objects
I don't know what to tell you... I've had 3 updates without being able to get off the train because it bugged

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes