Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
i did i cant find the statue anywhere theres a female wizard statue but it doesnt have the dagger
It looks like they are changing this quest. They have changed the hint but not the location where you find it so you are on a wild goose chase checking statues. I'm amazed this was overlooked.

If you go up from big stairway in main building, there's couple sofas behind you (if you still on stairs). The dagger is among it. This post has image of it.
That is where it is right now.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
So i think i F upped! In options there is an new option for AMD users and i selected it on Balanced. And now i can´t start the game at all Unreal enginge crash! Help!

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
So i think i F upped! In options there is an new option for AMD users and i selected it on Balanced. And now i can´t start the game at all Unreal enginge crash! Help!
go to %localappdata%\MLW_Main\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor in your file explorer and edit GameUserSettings.ini file.
Or delete the whole %localappdata%\MLW_Main folder entirely and start the game from scratch just to be sure

• Red Heart
Reactions: odynson

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
There is an dialoge bug on the photoshoot whit Teddy.When he tells you that you should do naked photoshoots i can´t continue from that point?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Did they ever streamline this game and make it "fun"? Haven't played in a couple years, but it was a chore back then. Gameplay basically consisted of going to an area, finding out an NPC wasn't there, then advancing time and visiting areas until you found them, then repeating that same process dozens of times before anything meaningful happened. I remember the camera guy questline was especially infuriating; you literally just walked back and forth to him like 50 times, over the coarse of literal hours.

I assume the stuff with the Succubus finally came out, or are they still stringing everyone along?

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
This game gets buggier every release since they changed team. It has been many months since the Teddy photoshoot quest line has been completely bugged. It is truly appaling, clearly the issue is on some variable counters and conditional triggers, and if it is not, then the whole engine is to be scrapped. It's a shame, the game was promising, and now it's been maybe a year since the promise has remained empty.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes