takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
Still "wearing too much" bug LMAO. They are so bad.
I reached different kinds of bugs, now as soon as the character is naked, that's all it gets stuck on, no masturbation possible even if Teddy asked for it. Every "fix" breaks it further.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, just tried 0.86 and it crashes plus performance still needs *MAJOR* work. I'm getting 5-7fps at most but other games no issue. completely unplayable.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
The dev must be taking the piss. Last time i played this i was nearly blind, cause everything was dark as shit and now everything is overblown so that i at first thought that i don't have textures.

Reactions: longbong007

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Man, this game is coming along great, isn't it?

It's a good thing they're spending their vast abilities and expertise in a second game now that they have this one feature-complete and stable and running at 144fps at 4K using Unreal 5.1 with a vast expanse of events and interactions as you raise your Lust levels! Wait what? It still runs like ass 900 years later and every update breaks more things and there's been no new content for the past 500 updates? Say it ain't so!

I remember at some point the exhibitionist stuff had some kinda mechanic to it. Wonder if being able to be naked and change clothes, etc. all the time is a feature or a bug. Plot-wise, quests still expect you to not want to do that like the photo shoot being structured around the idea, I can't be sure though because it breaks more often than Blizzard's promises and code of conduct.

This game is slop. lol.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
The game is buggy but still realy good so a bug to this xD you can play the game with full succubus. If you already done inanna quest.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
How do you pick up the Snatched magazine in the auditorium without falling through the floor into the inescapable area below?

Kisaki123

May 27, 2020
If you go up from big stairway in main building, there's couple sofas behind you (if you still on stairs). The dagger is among it. This post has image of it.
There is nothing behind all sofas chairs and light chairs on the second floor i crouch up all locations

Kucink

Jan 9, 2023
How do you pick up the Snatched magazine in the auditorium without falling through the floor into the inescapable area below?
Try to pick it from as far as possible
There is nothing behind all sofas chairs and light chairs on the second floor i crouch up all locations
It moved in version 0.8.6 and i can't find it now..
theres a female wizard statue but it doesnt have the dagger
Where is the statue?

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I'm not saying it's wrong to ask questions on a forum but the fact of the matter is it's questions like this where an *UPDATED* walkthrough can REALLY come in handy.

Unfortunately i've been unable to find any such walkthrough, does anyone know if one exists from a early build/version up to version v0-8-0 and above at the very least?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not saying it's wrong to ask questions on a forum but the fact of the matter is it's questions like this where an *UPDATED* walkthrough can REALLY come in handy.

Unfortunately i've been unable to find any such walkthrough, does anyone know if one exists from a early build/version up to version v0-8-0 and above at the very least?
This case isn't so much the case of a missing walkthrough as the case of a new bug that can cause you to fall through the floor.

The solution I found was to run as fast as possible to the magazine, grab it and after falling through the fall use the cheat command to move 500 forward to escape to the outside of the building.

how's teddie guys?
He still has bugs. He jumps from wanting a topless shoot to wanting a masturbation shoot while skipping the nude shoot. When Ashley gets up on stage, however, he's surprised she's naked and the photos he shoots are from the fully-clothed initial photo shoots.

• Sad
Reactions: odynson and pr0t3us
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes