grimmisgrimmis

May 14, 2019
as soon as i get off the train and speak with whatshename I can't advance the conversation past the first panel. what should i do? it;s not frozen or anything just doesnt go through the conversation and is stuck
there
Me too, after the bus scene and go to school, the game go back to the bus station and stuck, cannot go anywhere.
Any info how to fix this?

Found it here, and it works

Just delete the folder MLW_Main in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\ and problem is fixed

of coarse doesn't really matter main quest is bugged can't get passed talked about the books with Claire. "Fixed a few bugs and added 100 more."
Thanks Pirothea

Last edited:

Kucink

Jan 9, 2023
money? and what's with the money? graphics card gtx 1050 ti, vram 4 gb, supports direct12?
The money you spend to buy graphic card. Your card support directx12 so you kinda waste money because not using graphic card full potential.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
The money you spend to buy graphic card. Your card support directx12 so you kinda waste money because not using graphic card full potential.
buying a 50 spec card is already a waste of money would have been better to buy a 60 or 70 from the previous gen.

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
The game is out on Steam now. I don't know if there is a difference between steam and patreon versions. I hope not

Reactions: Antera

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
jizz...this is the worst nightmare I have ever come across in my gaming life; I even dunno where to start to comment...everything is poor: mesh, texture, animations, map, lighting, orientation, indication, communication, UI ...let alone genesis, gameplay, narratives...yuck... I feel nauseous right now...awful camera motion...

Reactions: jojo2029

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
hi It's a shame that the game isn't translated into multiple languages, because I recently saw that it will be released on a platform. :cry: for 19,50E I really wanted to buy it

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
OK... I found out about this game from other site where are newest steam releases. Looks pretty interesting, tho people are complaining about it being worse than version that was on patreon year ago. I'd like to ask if someone played it and what has changed compared to it.

mirrorofpain1234

Uploader
Jul 4, 2019
OK... I found out about this game from other site where are newest steam releases. Looks pretty interesting, tho people are complaining about it being worse than version that was on patreon year ago. I'd like to ask if someone played it and what has changed compared to it.
i posted steam release

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Does anyone know where they moved the dagger to? Teddy says its behind campus being held by a statue, but there is no statue. Only looked within the fence line.

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
Does anyone know where they moved the dagger to? Teddy says its behind campus being held by a statue, but there is no statue. Only looked within the fence line.
Walk around the main school building (within the fences) and you'll find an area with some trees and bushes. There's a statue within, and it has the dagger.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Walk around the main school building (within the fences) and you'll find an area with some trees and bushes. There's a statue within, and it has the dagger.
ok i check all around back there i see no statue, all i see is park benches,street lamps, porta potty, pinic basket on a blanket, do you have a screen shot of the location?

update: finally found it, sneaky F***s (small statue with in big/tall bushes)

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
anyone know where the dev room got moved to since they removed the track and put in the swimming pool

Jan 25, 2018
Ok. So here is a quick rundown of the differences between versions.
The lower the Patreon tier, the less money the character has at the beginning of the game and the cheats are disabled.
The Steam version content-wise is exactly the same as the highest Patreon tier, with the exception that it doesn't have cheats.
So, the $100 tier version of the game is the better of all versions to get. Also, since the deployment for the Steam files required some fiddling, it may have different bugs, and the Patreon version always gets faster fixes.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Finally got around to trying this after like years, and I got immediately stuck just trying to get past the intro. I ride the bus with Jenny to the School, and then she teleports me back to the bus stop, where I'm permanently stuck, because she keeps saying we're going to miss the bus?

How did they miss such a major bug? How do I fix this?

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
Finally got around to trying this after like years, and I got immediately stuck just trying to get past the intro. I ride the bus with Jenny to the School, and then she teleports me back to the bus stop, where I'm permanently stuck, because she keeps saying we're going to miss the bus?

How did they miss such a major bug? How do I fix this?
Delete the "MLW_Main" folder located in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local and you should be good. This should/must be done after every game version update.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes