uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
Well, I'm stumped.
Can't even get off the train. Dialog box pops up as I meet my friend, and nothing I tried makes it advance. I can move the camera all around, and click show history to see the one line of text already in the box. Never had this problem with prior versions.
Same response with the $10 vanilla version and the lewd patch one.
As always, delete all you saves manually when playing new version.
Are the quest progression bugs fixed yet? Remember that no amount of reinstalling or restarting the game would let the photography quest chain progress properly after she'd first got nude.
Also interested in this - is Teddy's quest fixed?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Be serious, the game doesn't even function, why would there be a preg system/
Hell, how would pregnancy even work in a game like this. You'd get knocked up in the first two days and then spend the entire rest of the game pregnant?

It'd take in-game weeks before she even started showing.
Liking your fetish is fine but you've gotta at least consider how it'd be implemented into a game before asking about it.
There's a reason that 90% of games limit preg-scenes to game-overs where you don't have to deal with the actual effects of protagonist being pregnant.

Frankly, the more surprising thing is that the Dev ever even attempted to include it to begin with.
Don't forget that it was not the same dev team who work on this project anymore
The first one were gone making a new one game, since this one was "stolen"

So... Some things gonna be dump because that's not the same spirit who make this game

Last version I play this game was the 0.6, so, quick question, it seems by the screenshot and the tag that the game focus only on the lesbian side? Or it's always the same as before? (so with men, women,etc?) plus, there's always no creampie I imagine? Or cum effect for being more precise ?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
First I've heard of that.
Who's the original Dev? What's there new game?
Sorry for the delay

Here the Thread about her new game
https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-adult-survival-rpg-v0-2-1.127248/

The Patreon

The cracked game on this site
https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-v0-2-1-srt.140280/

We're old mlw developers, actually making a new game. Here's our new server:
And the quote from the old Dev

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Also interested in this - is Teddy's quest fixed?
No apparently not, I have a new install on a new pc no previous saves and using v0.8.8, and he gets to the pose in underwear and just keeps saying am I missing something, and the character keeps saying I am wearing too much, rinse repeat, not too sure if it is supposed to be specific underwear which it might well be, but who knows.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
No apparently not, I have a new install on a new pc no previous saves and using v0.8.8, and he gets to the pose in underwear and just keeps saying am I missing something, and the character keeps saying I am wearing too much, rinse repeat, not too sure if it is supposed to be specific underwear which it might well be, but who knows.
for me it works all you must be complete naked for lewd photo shooting , also Jenny be free quest now work for me only the bug is you can see solo not with the demon .... but the quest works . Quest Sophia works fine now card you can find in the house from Sofias Mother . For me a good game a good work if stolen or not for me not important ..... play it like it (y)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
for me it works all you must be complete naked for lewd photo shooting , also Jenny be free quest now work for me only the bug is you can see solo not with the demon .... but the quest works . Quest Sophia works fine now card you can find in the house from Sofias Mother . For me a good game a good work if stolen or not for me not important ..... play it like it (y)
It is pretty early in the quest line for him, where he wants you to pose in your underwear for the first time, wearing just the stuff you start with keeps having him say, have you not forgot something, and the character saying I am wearing too much, so either something is odd (it requiring specific underwear) or that quest is buggy as hell again, as I do remember having no problem with it on previous versions.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
It is pretty early in the quest line for him, where he wants you to pose in your underwear for the first time, wearing just the stuff you start with keeps having him say, have you not forgot something, and the character saying I am wearing too much, so either something is odd (it requiring specific underwear) or that quest is buggy as hell again, as I do remember having no problem with it on previous versions.
I'm having issues with the Photo quest too. I can't get Teddy to progress beyond lingerie shoots right now. The shoots continue to happen without an issue, but he never requests that Ashley progress to nude shoots. Her Lust and Exhibitionism are both at 100 (without using cheats) so I'm not sure what is going on.
I'm going to experiment with you underwear idea and see if I can get a different reaction by changing the type of underwear she wears to the shoot.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'm having issues with the Photo quest too. I can't get Teddy to progress beyond lingerie shoots right now. The shoots continue to happen without an issue, but he never requests that Ashley progress to nude shoots. Her Lust and Exhibitionism are both at 100 (without using cheats) so I'm not sure what is going on.
I'm going to experiment with you underwear idea and see if I can get a different reaction by changing the type of underwear she wears to the shoot.
Would not surprise me to find that it requires specific underwear to work, as at one point this quest line pretty much gave you the clothing he wanted you to model in, so it could be a left over from that, in effect wanting said underwear but no longer giving it you, I can not even progress past this model as it just keeps running in circles and goes no further, might go and spend the week grinding the crap out of the cafe job which does pay quite well, then just go and buy all the various under wear and just keep trying, but that can wait till later, unless anybody knows enough about reading the scripts and what not to be able to tell just what the hell it actually wants, as I tried going naked and he pretty much said the same thing, as did she which was kinda odd as she was naked at the time and did not seem to even register it.

Reactions: Peiper

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well then.
I remembered this game existed and wanted to ask if it was playable yet (last time I tried, I literally couldn't get out of the very first area, as no interaction was possible in the slightest), but the talks of melting GPUs are terrifying in their own right, for a laptop user...

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
Would not surprise me to find that it requires specific underwear to work, as at one point this quest line pretty much gave you the clothing he wanted you to model in, so it could be a left over from that, in effect wanting said underwear but no longer giving it you, I can not even progress past this model as it just keeps running in circles and goes no further, might go and spend the week grinding the crap out of the cafe job which does pay quite well, then just go and buy all the various under wear and just keep trying, but that can wait till later, unless anybody knows enough about reading the scripts and what not to be able to tell just what the hell it actually wants, as I tried going naked and he pretty much said the same thing, as did she which was kinda odd as she was naked at the time and did not seem to even register it.
This quest has been fucked for ages, and every once in a while the "devs" have the audacity to claim it has been fixed in their changelog. But surprise surprise, it's still the same buggy mess, with stat requirements and quest variables all over the place, at this point it's safe to say this quest will never work ever again.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This quest has been fucked for ages, and every once in a while the "devs" have the audacity to claim it has been fixed in their changelog. But surprise surprise, it's still the same buggy mess, with stat requirements and quest variables all over the place, at this point it's safe to say this quest will never work ever again.
I do remember quite some time ago, completing all the parts of this quest that were available then, without any major problems, though it was quite some time ago, problem is this quest is the easiest way to get exhibitionism and lust up, which allows you to actually do some of the other quests, unless there is another way to get it up?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I do remember quite some time ago, completing all the parts of this quest that were available then, without any major problems, though it was quite some time ago, problem is this quest is the easiest way to get exhibitionism and lust up, which allows you to actually do some of the other quests, unless there is another way to get it up?
Starting on the Photo shoot quest is (I think) the best way to begin to get Lust and Exhibitionism up. Once you get past 11 Exhibitionism, however, you can switch (or alternate) with doing the "Clean Room 202" quest from the Janitor. It just takes forever to get that quest to increase stats without doing a photo shoot or two first.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Arousal bars during masturbation (and music room scene) seem stuck, so no orgasms for anyone. Is this a bug or is there some requirement for that now?

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Starting on the Photo shoot quest is (I think) the best way to begin to get Lust and Exhibitionism up. Once you get past 11 Exhibitionism, however, you can switch (or alternate) with doing the "Clean Room 202" quest from the Janitor. It just takes forever to get that quest to increase stats without doing a photo shoot or two first.
The photo shoot quest has pretty much been the easiest way to get both, since it was introduced, even some of the books you need to read for the curse quest have options that require lust to do some side choice, which is why this quest being bugged annoys people so much, it has been in the game so long, and has supposedly been fixed, two or three times now? and non of the fixed the issue.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes