georgesilberman

Dec 21, 2017
The potential of this game is amazing! Been waiting for something like this for a long time so thank you! Apart from that i keep getting a crash almost every time i use the bathroom stall and some randoms crashes. Besides that just amazing!

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
So what's the content limit ? i talked to the girl that gives us clothes and makes fun of us, i talked to Saki and the girl that gives us the university key, the janitor.......is there anything else in this version ?

Reactions: Und3fined

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Perhaps a bug. When using the shower I could not find a way to get out of the animation.
Try pressing E or X if that doesnt work try arrow keys and if that doesnt work either.....i am afraid your only way out is Alt+F4

Lif3mau5

Dec 13, 2017
How can I use the quick slots for the tool and why I can't open the door to the Pool, a bug? I tried all door's in the night (10 p.m.) outside...

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
How can I use the quick slots for the tool and why I can't open the door to the Pool, a bug? I tried all door's in the night (10 p.m.) outside...
Crowbar in inventory is enough for opening. If you try at incorrect time, MC tell you about that. Perhaps you trying to open the door of university building. Pool it's another building near running track.

Reactions: Lif3mau5

pavelpower

Jan 29, 2020
Crowbar in inventory is enough for opening. If you try at incorrect time, MC tell you about that. Perhaps you trying to open the door of university building. Pool it's another building near running track.
where exactly is the pool ???

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
It wasn't if I couldn't decide. Sorry, but that's just forced and rape. Sorry if you don't understand what rape is.
She is only the victim of a lewd dream that she has while resting; she does not actually get raped.
I can understand wanting the tag there though for people who really want to steer clear of nonconsensual stuff, fantasy or otherwise.

Reactions: AnOldMan
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes