215303j

Quote from the OP:
Our team was inspired by adult Skyrim/Fallout mods, and such games like Bully.
Can somebody explain this to me? Adult Skyrim/Fallout mods, I can understand and appreciate that.
But racist garbage like Bully I try to avoid like the plague (not that easy at the moment, but I digress...).
Is this game also centered on black supremacy bullshit?

Jul 31, 2018
What can i currently do in this patch? the dream sex scene is part of the first release and isn't part of the "new sex animations" added in the second patch right?

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
So what can you can do in 0.2 ? I don't even know what else can I do once im in the school area.

Jul 31, 2018
Honestly i think i am about done with this game and will maybe check on it after 5-10 updates, i bought all the clothes i could found, found out i could get a quest from Saki, got a crowbar and went to the swimming pool at night searched the lockers found nothing went to saki and back to the lockers cause she told me i missed something, found the key and now i have to spend 200$ to know what the key is for but can't since i spend it all on clothes and don't know how to make money, not going to restart and do it all again and the stamina for running is way too fucking low, i know it is probably supposed to be that way since you can probably train it up but i think it should be allot bigger since you can't train it currently and then lowered when you can actually train it up.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I'm surprised that no one mentioned the bug after you use the toilet. I can't even open the door because "The door is closed". Neither doors will open.

Update: I figured out what to do now, but I'm stuck after talking with the girl in her room about her problem or something. I can't seem to find Ashley's roomate either.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
I'm surprised that no one mentioned the bug after you use the toilet. I can't even open the door because "The door is closed". Neither doors will open.
You have to pick up the magazine first and read all the pages. xD missed it too at my first playthrough and restarted thinking it was bugged.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So nothing in test/free versions? I think I'd want to see what I'm getting before paying. When I last gave it a sample I got the school and then there seemed to be nothing.

Error40464

Apr 23, 2017
im start MLW_Main.exe and crash windows rebuild and here try MLW_Main.exe
(LOwLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:670] BulkData Compressed header read error. This package may by corrupt!)
start game and crash windows and realoding windows crash game help

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Seems like a good idea for a game, but there is no direction currently. Mini map is not working, there is no way to tell where you are supposed to go or what you can do.
So for now the game is well not really enjoyable.

Reactions: TobaiasR

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if they are already hiding the second version behind a paywall then i see no future for the game
alot of that is cuz these people are using there time n resources for these games....think about it...ea games is a giant company with investors and shit right? how u think an amatuer game making team get money to make games? that paywall is there investors...yes some get kinda ....crappy with the money but not always

Reactions: 265lutab

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Seems like a good idea for a game, but there is no direction currently. Mini map is not working, there is no way to tell where you are supposed to go or what you can do.
So for now the game is well not really enjoyable.
we know, now we have cinematics and good quest system with updated engine. We can make quests now without programmer, while he's working on other features, and we'll fill the game with content asap

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes