Auron11

Feb 3, 2018
The game certainly is interesting and seems to be full of potential.
I've read a bit through the replies, and I'm glad to see the devs taking feedback.
Really hoping that a "lesbian-only playthrough" will be possible, shockingly, that kind of thing seems to be a rarity in h-games...

Also -- I haven't seen it talked about much, but the grammar in the game needs work, hope the devs can get a fluent/native speaker to proofread it, stuff like that is quite immersion-breaking. Can't wait to see the new update!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey everyone,

I'll cut right to the chase - we screwed up. We were pushing ourselves very hard the past 2 months to make a huge v0.2 release and to do it on time like we promised. Among the insanely great feedback we got for v0.1, we also had a lot of people who said they wish there was more content in the game so we decided to add a LOT of things for v0.2 and... well.... that backfired.
Until yesterday we were sure we can still make it but... as development always goes, some big bugs appeared at the last moment and our attempts to fix them quickly just spiraled into more bug and well.. we have to face the fact that we won't be able to fix it on time for today. We want you guys to experience all the new things we worked so hard on in the best way possible and not super bugged and broken so we believe that delaying the new version a few days until we fix those is the best option, even if it sucks a little. We hope you understand.

We'll update as we go, and we don't expect it to take long - this won't be a huge delay and we think we'll have the new version ready in 1-2 weeks. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: (14days)

Thank you so much for understanding - we are still somewhat new to this and we just wanted to make this post since we believe it's better to be up-front and direct with you guys and admit we screwed up rather then hide behind excuses.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
0 gameplay
Have absolutely no idea wtf am i supposed to do after talking to all the girls, there is not even a clear instruction.
Running outside around the map without any real purpose.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
0 gameplay
Have absolutely no idea wtf am i supposed to do after talking to all the girls, there is not even a clear instruction.
Running outside around the map without any real purpose.
It's literally the first release of the game. What did you expect?

crux7

Aug 26, 2017
I really wanted to like this. But I'd reccomend not playing at the moment. Motion blur is so strong it makes me nauseous. The controls are terrible. You have to eat waaaay too much. I stuffed myself full, walked down a hallway that's about 40 feet, and was already hungry again. I turned it off shortly after. I couldnt even make it to the "sexy" stuff before I uninstalled this hot garbage. But, as with every other release you find on this site, it might get better? Let's face it though, it will probably be abandoned before its playable.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I really wanted to like this. But I'd reccomend not playing at the moment. Motion blur is so strong it makes me nauseous. The controls are terrible. You have to eat waaaay too much. I stuffed myself full, walked down a hallway that's about 40 feet, and was already hungry again. I turned it off shortly after. I couldnt even make it to the "sexy" stuff before I uninstalled this hot garbage. But, as with every other release you find on this site, it might get better? Let's face it though, it will probably be abandoned before its playable.
Well, seeing as the devs managed to earn 5000k per months with that, I hope for their asses (and lives) that they won't.

Reactions: Muséf

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
It's literally the first release of the game. What did you expect?
Lol so early games can not have more gameplay than 10 minute of interacting with Ai ?
How am i supposed to get the idea of what this game is going by just walking around the map ? The game doesn't even tell me if i already had seen everything or if there is something else i have to do.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes