BuddyBob

Jul 29, 2018
There's quite a bit of comments saying something along the lines of "there's nothing here, there's no game play." and I want to be like "what did you expect, it's the first version?", but I guess they actually don't know what to expect.

9 times out of 10 when game is on version 1, uses the Unreal Engine and has great graphics; it's just the player character walking around an environment with a few NPCs, and maybe some sex animations, with no game play at all. Seriously, I've played like at least 10 of these things. You have to understand, this isn't a demo, this isn't a beta, this is more like a pre-alpha engine test. It took, like, over a year for Wild Life to slowly evolve into a demo with game play. My Lust Wish being v0.1 and having almost no game play at all and very little to do, is pretty normal for a v0.1 Unreal game.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
im so exicted for the next update :3

people criticizing the game for having no content is not justified, it is not completed yet! If it was i would understand.

vantablacked

Sep 15, 2019
New version out tomorrow.
I don't believe them. The person responsible for their PR should be fired ASAP. Because in the last month this person made a few mistakes that seriously pissed a lot of ppl. First, other releases have an exact release date and time. Additionally, also the time zone. At least this should happen with a developer who considers himself to be serious. Additionally, if they need a little more time to fix bugs, they should announce it in advance, not on the release day. So.. they will tell you the release will be within 5 days and after seven days they will post that it will not be. /shrug

DL1981330

Mar 17, 2020
I don't believe them. The person responsible for their PR should be fired ASAP. Because in the last month this person made a few mistakes that seriously pissed a lot of ppl. First, other releases have an exact release date and time. Additionally, also the time zone. At least this should happen with a developer who considers himself to be serious. Additionally, if they need a little more time to fix bugs, they should announce it in advance, not on the release day. So.. they will tell you the release will be within 5 days and after seven days they will post that it will not be. /shrug
Lost faith in their words

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
yes but for Patreons only...
i hate when people but there unfinished games behind a paywall...
why do they never understand that people want to see progress before they throw money into anything? and they cannot test their progress if a paywall is pressed directly in their face for a version that is not even worth money
Yeah what a pity

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes