Mar 17, 2019
I mean, that's pretty fast for a small dev team...
i guess you're right maybe...
i mean, i have seen single developers that put out a update every 2 weeks or atleast 1 per month and they're a whole team .
but i thinks it's related to the complexity of the game and the skill level of the programers.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
If you make some VN then writing a scene and making 1-2 images already counts as an update. If you make a fully interactive 3d rpg things tend to be a lot more complicated.

nedenyap

Sep 22, 2017
if someone get directx runtime error but directx runtime already installed you need to put some dll in game folder dont know i can give links but little research on google u can find it easily

game looks fine

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i guess you're right maybe...
i mean, i have seen single developers that put out a update every 2 weeks or atleast 1 per month and they're a whole team .
but i thinks it's related to the complexity of the game and the skill level of the programers.
Too sad no game I follow gets monthly or even bi-weekly updates (except TON okay).

Guison

Jun 4, 2020
Edit: As one can see on the image, the mouse is not present and I could still control her movements. After I restarted the game the mouse cursor did show up by itself when I got to this part, so it is just a bug.

Hmm. I have a problem right at the beginning when you have to speak for the first time. I cannot select any of the 3 options:
View attachment 738054
Mine is working properly but little lagging

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Edit: As one can see on the image, the mouse is not present and I could still control her movements. After I restarted the game the mouse cursor did show up by itself when I got to this part, so it is just a bug.

Hmm. I have a problem right at the beginning when you have to speak for the first time. I cannot select any of the 3 options:
View attachment 738054
Ok I've read all 14 pages. One guy said click the text + arm. The cursor doesn't go to the menu. None of the keys did either. Is it a combo?

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 836]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')
got same error i think my pc is low spec for this game.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
just tried it, pretty cool but there is no real content yet huh? stops at dorms?

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
tried the game for 30 minutes, got stuck at the toilet then found the hint with the magazine her, tried it a few more minutes and then it went to trash - completely not worth the disk space

Jan 20, 2019
Just a heads up, I saw a torrent of this game uploaded to some cat website earlier today. After downloading, both windows defender and malwarebytes detected a trojan in MLW_MAIN.EXE.

I don't have any doubts regarding the integrity of the download links from OP, but if you see a torrent with the name "My Lust Wish v0.1 (SRT) [uncen] ENG.zip" definitely hit it with a scan first.

Defiance9

Mar 4, 2020
For these who are getting the crash error do this:

Go to:

(make sure you have "Hidden Items" checked under "View" on your folder settings)

C:\Users\(YOUR ACCOUNT NAME / OWNER)\AppData\Local\

And delete: MLW_Main

Anonymous15615

Aug 3, 2017
I'm getting the following error when trying to start the game:
Failed to open descriptor file ../../../MLW_Main/MLW_Main.uproject

How do I unfuck this? It was like that when I downloaded it for the first time.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
This game has potential for sure, just a lack of content right now. Looking forward to it in a few releases.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes