FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
When it says "lesbian" in the tags, does that mean "ONLY Lesbian", or are there also male on female scenes?
I ask because I've seen games tagged as lesbian and either they're strictly lesbian or they also have other stuff...but I have no interest in lesbian scenes.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
When it says "lesbian" in the tags, does that mean "ONLY Lesbian", or are there also male on female scenes?
I ask because I've seen games tagged as lesbian and either they're strictly lesbian or they also have other stuff...but I have no interest in lesbian scenes.
Thus far there's only het content, but I suspect that the character creation will handle things.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
For Saki's quest, after encountering Willie, what more is there to do? There doesn seem to be anything else besides the bench to interact with?

Also, this is probably going to sound odd, but why are the squat and lay options in the quick menu grayed, how do unlock those?

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
For Saki's quest, after encountering Willie, what more is there to do? There doesn seem to be anything else besides the bench to interact with?

Also, this is probably going to sound odd, but why are the squat and lay options in the quick menu grayed, how do unlock those?
The isn't anything more aside from a couple you can peak on upstairs at night.

Also I don't think those options are in yet, but the sporty girl in the dorm seems to be the intended unlock for squat.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
The isn't anything more aside from a couple you can peak on upstairs at night.

Also I don't think those options are in yet, but the sporty girl in the dorm seems to be the intended unlock for squat.
How do get up stairs, the university's door won't won't open when I press E

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
How do get up stairs, the university's door won't won't open when I press E
oh, i misunderstood your first post. There's a key on the ground right in front of the locker he was looting.

Anyways once you get that you take it to saki then bribe the bitchy girl to tell you it's a key to the university door closest to the parking lot area. you can get in at night and then you meet the janitor and get his part time job and can go upstairs to watch a sex scene.

Apr 23, 2017
a hotfix came out recently to fix a few things which is noice but i still cant over those payment tiers i dont think ive ever seen anything ask for 250 a month. If the prices were per release (not counting bugfixes) then sure maybe (and thats stretching it thin) but not no month

Heart-Productions

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
a hotfix came out recently to fix a few things which is noice but i still cant over those payment tiers i dont think ive ever seen anything ask for 250 a month. If the prices were per release (not counting bugfixes) then sure maybe (and thats stretching it thin) but not no month
That 250 is for people who WANT to donate 250. The full update release you still get for 10 USD a month. That 250 basically gives you more in-game money, cheats, and other small things. So it's not really an issue imo.

Apr 23, 2017
That 250 is for people who WANT to donate 250. The full update release you still get for 10 USD a month. That 250 basically gives you more in-game money, cheats, and other small things. So it's not really an issue imo.
hey man if someone wants to pay 250 then good on them im just saying imo its insane price (even more so since it updates with new content every 2 months) i just persoanlly think some of the tiers and what they ask for what you get is a little insane. ~TLDR: tier prices are yikes imo

testry

Sep 18, 2017
hey man if someone wants to pay 250 then good on them im just saying imo its insane price (even more so since it updates with new content every 2 months) i just persoanlly think some of the tiers and what they ask for what you get is a little insane. ~TLDR: tier prices are yikes imo
The only con is the money limiting you to do the clothes quest. However cheat engine works nicely with the basic settings.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys, I'm just curious and with all seriousness....why do guys like to play female protagonist games? I'm a guy and want to fantasize that I'M the one in the game getting laid, not some dude laying ME! I get the lesbian angle but most games, where there is a female protagonist, also have guys banging the female MC. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Obicase

Und3fined

Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys, I'm just curious and with all seriousness....why do guys like to play female protagonist games? I'm a guy and want to fantasize that I'M the one in the game getting laid, not some dude laying ME! I get the lesbian angle but most games, where there is a female protagonist, also have guys banging the female MC. Thanks.
When it goes to action, then camera switches to both, and I'm not feeling submissive or something.. I also like female protag. for that I can do with her whatever I want immediately.. Like I don't have to wait for that she will become lustful, or achieve something to get that for her. I can also make her look like I want, so if I would play with male protag. I wouldn't enjoy that much action with chubby with too big or too small tits.. I'm not paying that much attention on who leads the situation.. So in game, female protag. for me is nothing else but just a tool to achieve what I want.

Reactions: itsHnd and Htyur

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
I play male protagonist games too. I don't imagine being in the protagonist's place in either instance. I'm just making choices and watching the story unfold.

I like slow corruption games. The slower the better. Most male protag games I've tried have gone from zero to Don Juan in the first 30 minutes. I don't care for zero to sausage addict in 30 minute games either.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes