Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Only Kinky and above can have the succubus ability or is it that Kinky and above gives you ability to get succubus easier than playing modest or juicy?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Train moving forward, looking at tracks for one second. Girl from behind with a cell phone out.

Crash.

No matter what I do.

All other Unreal games work fine. I have a Geforce 1660 Ti OC 6gb so it's not that!

No error reported. No log (rather, the log file is empty!)

Edit: setting to low gfx "out of video memory trying to allocate a texture".

Ehm, my graphics card will run the newest games in epic, so I THINK NOT...

In short, the game will run in the lowest settings (I think) but not in any other setting, at all.

Anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
There's no way this game should be in early version release. It's basically a framework. Playing it feels like drunkenly navigating an uphill icey sidewalk.

BrutalOrc

Aug 28, 2020
My ingame sound randomly bugs out. When I walk on carpet it gives this loud crackling, distorted sound. The radio in the dorm room seems to trigger it every time too when I turn it off.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Train moving forward, looking at tracks for one second. Girl from behind with a cell phone out.

Crash.

No matter what I do.

All other Unreal games work fine. I have a Geforce 1660 Ti OC 6gb so it's not that!

No error reported. No log (rather, the log file is empty!)

Edit: setting to low gfx "out of video memory trying to allocate a texture".

Ehm, my graphics card will run the newest games in epic, so I THINK NOT...

In short, the game will run in the lowest settings (I think) but not in any other setting, at all.

Anybody else have this issue?
i can run this game in the highest setting without any problems

Reactions: Pirat.911

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Is there a Walktrough? This seems a tedious walking simulator. Is there even any sex in the game besides the beginning scene? Also why can't I start the game in anything but the 2 first modes? All the other game modes are locked

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
i can run this game in the highest setting without any problems
I mistakenly had forgotten to exit the Cyberpunk 2077 game, even though it was not visible on the taskbar. Exited that by force, and the game plays fine on max settings.

Only now I need to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do because the dev didn't implement the most important bit yet: the quest system.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
honestly, after all this time, the game is still painfully slow, and with no other option unless endure a clunky broken texture fest

i honestly don't know the mindset behind simple cheats such as money, or even just not getting hungry/thirsty because those eat away your money, and stop you from progressing certain questlines being after a 235€ paywall

Reactions: TobaiasR

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
how peoples still don't know about cheat engine?
u can get urself any amount of money, even such stats as strength, stamina can't be changed too (just choose float value type)

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18
May 26, 2018
yo, does anyone have either the $5 tier or $25 tier copy of the game? I'm curious what differences there actually are between different tier builds of the same version

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Any pure lesbian route in this game?
Going by the first release yes but she does fantasize about sex with a guy in the opening. But it's not actually happening. Then when you get to the school I think the only interaction was with females, aside from some voyeur stuff on guys. this update mentions adding some male characters, unknown if these are avoidable.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes