Oct 24, 2019
Uhhh. Trial and error I suppose. You do the first scan, then let the value change in game, type in new value, and hit "next scan". Until you get 1 address. I got my address on 2nd scan though. Should be quick for you too.

There is also a very in depth tutorial built into cheat engine that explains various cheats and how to do them. Even tests. Quite useful. Usually you get the tutorial prompt when you execute CE the first time. But you can also access it from the top bar. "Help" or something.
how do i use cheat engine i keep on hitting y and nothing happens

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Uhhh. Trial and error I suppose. You do the first scan, then let the value change in game, type in new value, and hit "next scan". Until you get 1 address. I got my address on 2nd scan though. Should be quick for you too.

There is also a very in depth tutorial built into cheat engine that explains various cheats and how to do them. Even tests. Quite useful. Usually you get the tutorial prompt when you execute CE the first time. But you can also access it from the top bar. "Help" or something.
found it and then? put new value doesn't work
what's the address's name?

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Oh and now how to change it?
add new value --> done .That is? or need to save and overwrite the file?
You change the value, put the checkmark on the left side it (this will freeze the address).
Then you go back into game, you do something to make the value change again, only this time, the value that you have set and frozen in CE will be applied to RAM, and therefore into the game. After that is done, you can remove the address safely if you want, you basically do not need it anymore.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
good looking game, controls could be better.
it really in need of a map, i cant find swimming pool, walking around campus forever and did not find it, so idk if i return and try again, without a map, you get lost quite easy.

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
for a more serious response... yeah, seems like a common issue for some people. no idea what causes it. just relaunch and try again?
Relaunched the game and I am able to shower now. I'm just extremely confused on what to actually do, I have gotten to the part where the 2 people are banging in the classroom but after that i'm completly lost.

Reactions: Sonayte
May 26, 2018
Relaunched the game and I am able to shower now. I'm just extremely confused on what to actually do, I have gotten to the part where the 2 people are banging in the classroom but after that i'm completly lost.
well, that's farther than I've been, currently having issues with my old save from 0.2, the new needs consequences system bugged out.

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
well, that's farther than I've been, currently having issues with my old save from 0.2, the new needs consequences system bugged out.
yeah for some reason my character has an extreme bladder problem and needs to eat and drink every 1 second

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
is there any save or idk gallery? i just walkiung around this stupid college and can't do anything. useless game

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes