FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
Tried that door, version now has locked at the start, and requires a key. Where can I find it?
The door shouldnt be locked, there isnt a key to get into it, when you first start the game you are given two options, start a time limited version and the higher paid tier, wondering if that caused anything

filhufa

Feb 9, 2018
how peoples still don't know about cheat engine?
u can get urself any amount of money, even such stats as strength, stamina can't be changed too (just choose float value type)
Does it actually work tho? I tried using it and it would never find me the values, no matter how many times I changed it buying sodas.

ovanasdf

Oct 9, 2017
Woof still super rough, my character is chugging cola every 2 minutes and needs to pee like she has a bladder problem. Walk speed is waaaay too slow.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
So I changed the values for LegsMuscles and Endurance, and found that I can now sprint almost forever.
If you want to use cheat engine to cheat values, just search for "float". Not 4 Bytes. And use dots to write the decimals.

Anything except Lust has only 1 address....

PS.: My girl didn't skip leg day. Holy shet.

May 26, 2018
fun fact, if you want to launch the free public version, just go into the binaries folder and launch the shipping exe directly. apparently the part that tells it to launch the "modest" version is in the MLW_Main.exe

Reactions: phenon08
May 14, 2020
So I changed the values for LegsMuscles and Endurance, and found that I can now sprint almost forever.
If you want to use cheat engine to cheat values, just search for "float". Not 4 Bytes. And use dots to write the decimals.

Anything except Lust has only 1 address....

PS.: My girl didn't skip leg day. Holy shet.
Every time I try to put in the value I get like 116k results, I think I might be doing something wrong. Do you have any recommendations on tutorials to use cheat engine?

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Every time I try to put in the value I get like 116k results, I think I might be doing something wrong. Do you have any recommendations on tutorials to use cheat engine?
Uhhh. Trial and error I suppose. You do the first scan, then let the value change in game, type in new value, and hit "next scan". Until you get 1 address. I got my address on 2nd scan though. Should be quick for you too.

There is also a very in depth tutorial built into cheat engine that explains various cheats and how to do them. Even tests. Quite useful. Usually you get the tutorial prompt when you execute CE the first time. But you can also access it from the top bar. "Help" or something.

Oct 24, 2019
Uhhh. Trial and error I suppose. You do the first scan, then let the value change in game, type in new value, and hit "next scan". Until you get 1 address. I got my address on 2nd scan though. Should be quick for you too.

There is also a very in depth tutorial built into cheat engine that explains various cheats and how to do them. Even tests. Quite useful. Usually you get the tutorial prompt when you execute CE the first time. But you can also access it from the top bar. "Help" or something.
how do i use cheat engine i keep on hitting y and nothing happens

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes