Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm enjoying this keep up your hard work. I can't figure some thing's out.....Should probably stop taking acid

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, I'm just curious and with all seriousness....why do guys like to play female protagonist games? I'm a guy and want to fantasize that I'M the one in the game getting laid, not some dude laying ME! I get the lesbian angle but most games, where there is a female protagonist, also have guys banging the female MC. Thanks.
I guess, making a women do lewd things (which would normally be against her interest) is fun

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
I'm stuck in the game, i broke in the swimming pool, had a conversation with that dude, and now i need to "examine the scene and tell Saki if i find something", i have been walking around in the changing rooms but i dont exactly know what to look for.
a walkthrough would be really nice for this game.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm stuck in the game, i broke in the swimming pool, had a conversation with that dude, and now i need to "examine the scene and tell Saki if i find something", i have been walking around in the changing rooms but i dont exactly know what to look for.
a walkthrough would be really nice for this game.
There's a key on the ground in front of the locker that's open.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
same look as the girl from New Paths... ... .... .. . .. .. ........
I'm having Revamp PTSD

blackR

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I'm just curious and with all seriousness....why do guys like to play female protagonist games? I'm a guy and want to fantasize that I'M the one in the game getting laid, not some dude laying ME! I get the lesbian angle but most games, where there is a female protagonist, also have guys banging the female MC. Thanks.
i guess guys like to look at female's body and if you play for female you have plenty of it...

lokiwolf69

May 22, 2019
I play that way as that if I am in a 3rd person game and I am going to staring at a ass walking around the game - prefer it to be female. :)

Will give this a try - last time I tried this game I couldnt get out of the subway toilet.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

elavex

Feb 21, 2019
Current event with svetlana breaks the characters breasts. I personally can't seem to find a way to avoid this outside of just not going down the whole teacher route.

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
The clothes from the gift next to the tree also broke the intentory and now I have 6 slots in the middle that I can't use.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes