Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
which classroom upstairs do you go to for scene and at what time cause i keep going upstairs but scene does not trigger
It's at the end of one of the hallways (a door with no glass and just wood) and it only triggers at early evening when the light are still on (for me it happened at around 10pm but im not 100% sure)

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Relaunched the game and I am able to shower now. I'm just extremely confused on what to actually do, I have gotten to the part where the 2 people are banging in the classroom but after that i'm completly lost.
yeah same problem. after this stupid scene i cant do anything. its nonplayable thing

Reactions: Captain Rex

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
is there any save or idk gallery? i just walkiung around this stupid college and can't do anything. useless game
I don't think there is a gallery but maybe on the cheats menu (that you get for pledging over £200) probably has one

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
I don't think there is a gallery but maybe on the cheats menu (that you get for pledging over £200) probably has one
oh i see. so this new game modes available only for donating. but i dont see any reason to donate this piece of ....

May 26, 2018
Hey ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった,

Would you mind including a separate download for the $5 tier as well for the next update, I've been looking at the game, and I'm a little confused as to how the dev is managing the different features between tiers. I'd like to have a second tier option to experiment with and compare.

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
oh i see. so this new game modes available only for donating. but i dont see any reason to donate this piece of ....
Yeah there isn't any reason to donate. They are making more than 3 grand a month anyway

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Guys I talked to janitor after that what should I do I clean up at the university but there is no event or is this the final??? and how to do makeup?

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
Guys I talked to janitor after that what should I do I clean up at the university but there is no event or is this the final??? and how to do makeup?
I don't think anyone on the planet knows this. How the hell does someone make mopping an impossible challenge.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Terribly optimized game. And you must be completely retarded to add a reaction based mini-game into the sex scenes.

Reactions: kymico

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
Equip the broom by talking to the janitor between 16:00 and 18:00, click and hold on the piles of garbage to clean them. Talk to the janitor when you're done to get money and give the broom back.

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
Interessing start, i ll give it a try ...
Graphics looks really good and ... what's that QTE ? You have a moving camera for the scene, good animations, sounds good, etc .... but for why? you aren't watching the scene but focusing the QTE !!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I wrote a review 6 months ago and I have to say I'm not thrilled about the progress.
The game still suffers from poor balance and messed up time management and bad lighting effects.
On top of that, there are bugs that don't allow quests to be completed and a missing map. It doesn't have to be a minimap, but a map of the university grounds with the rooms would be very helpful, especially at the beginning of the game.

The sleeping times also need to be revised and the training better designed.
What do I mean exactly?
You can break open the swimming hall door with a crowbar on the first evening, but you can't manage to pull a plunger off the toilet wall. This requires strength 10, but after 3 days of training you only have a value of 1,465.
You go for a piss, leave the accommodation to go to the caretaker, don't even reach the front door and have to pee again?
Back, pee, same situation again???
So back again to test it. Pee, now the thirst display appears, the time for the caretaker has already passed. So off to the photo shoot. And there you piss your panties because there is no toilet far and wide?
By the way, the photographer doesn't even notice the stench, although the shower display is deep red.

Why can't you sit down in the music room despite 70 chairs to spend the time waiting?
Why can I wear ugly panties under a see-through skirt, but am too shy to wear jeans without panties?
Why can I tutor naked but am too shy to walk around without panties?
Why does the door to the washroom have to be closed, but the cubicle door can be wide open? It makes more sense the other way round, because a second person could come through the main door to go to the toilet themselves. Apart from the plunger and what it covers?
Why do I earn about $40 a day but have to spend about $60 on food and drink when I want to do sport? And if I can buy clothes, why not sportswear or swimwear?

In my review, I said the game had some potential and gave it 3/5 stars because of the inconsistencies. Now I would even deduct one point.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The jiggle physics are way too aggressive. When I turn a corner to the right her ass flies 5 feet to the left and the game lags for like 5 seconds.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes