lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
wow thanks didn't realize you could increase strength there, do you know how to do the dirty job quest? like I pick up the broom and I have no clue how to like "sweep"
Equip the broom so you're carrying it, put your crosshair over the garbage, click and hold the mouse. If you can't clean a couple of pieces do the rest of the building (second floor too) and see if you can go back and get the broken ones. You get paid based on how much you do.

Honestly you should just cheat the money, I can't even imagine trying to get $2k+ just sweeping and modelling, especially with food and soda expenses.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
Equip the broom so you're carrying it, put your crosshair over the garbage, click and hold the mouse. If you can't clean a couple of pieces do the rest of the building (second floor too) and see if you can go back and get the broken ones. You get paid based on how much you do.

Honestly you should just cheat the money, I can't even imagine trying to get $2k+ just sweeping and modelling, especially with food and soda expenses.
thanks bro didn't even know that, i don't know what cheat engine is cus i don't play many games but I'll look into it

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
thanks bro didn't even know that, i don't know what cheat engine is cus i don't play many games but I'll look into it
I think there are two explanations of how to do it ITT, I've never used it before and I was able to puzzle it out. Money is a 4 byte value, strengths are float. Good luck!

Reactions: xnoval

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
I think there are two explanations of how to do it ITT, I've never used it before and I was able to puzzle it out. Money is a 4 byte value, strengths are float. Good luck!
wait I have one last question lmao, for the asian girls quest with the backdoor to the university quest how do you progress that? like I have no clue what to do with that one

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Honestly, I didn't spend to much time to get this 10th strength. Your strength is getting bigger just because you running, so I got like 4 strength just because of legs muscles. Seriously, if things will be like this, my girl could do Olympic games after she finish first academic year :D
I was trying to do squats cuz I was curious if her will get bigger. Well, still no luck to much grind needed, I was able to get her only for 6 or 4 and I didn't notice any visual changes, but char bio her stat was changed from tiny ass to small :rolleyes:

And I didn't spend to much money on food, firstly you can just reload your save and anything you need in hobo style, and secondly I was buying only most expensive food - big soda and steak snack. You also can steal from the second fridge in the kitchen :devilish:

Also photographer give you quite a lot of money after you progress his quest further. You also can do 2 or 3 sessions in 1 day, if you will hurry with dressing :D I got enough money to almost undress those girl in dormitory, that there were only panties left, she asking 500$ for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monolithololo

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I wrote a review 6 months ago and I have to say I'm not thrilled about the progress.
The game still suffers from poor balance and messed up time management and bad lighting effects.
On top of that, there are bugs that don't allow quests to be completed and a missing map. It doesn't have to be a minimap, but a map of the university grounds with the rooms would be very helpful, especially at the beginning of the game.

The sleeping times also need to be revised and the training better designed.
What do I mean exactly?
You can break open the swimming hall door with a crowbar on the first evening, but you can't manage to pull a plunger off the toilet wall. This requires strength 10, but after 3 days of training you only have a value of 1,465.
You go for a piss, leave the accommodation to go to the caretaker, don't even reach the front door and have to pee again?
Back, pee, same situation again???
So back again to test it. Pee, now the thirst display appears, the time for the caretaker has already passed. So off to the photo shoot. And there you piss your panties because there is no toilet far and wide?
By the way, the photographer doesn't even notice the stench, although the shower display is deep red.

Why can't you sit down in the music room despite 70 chairs to spend the time waiting?
Why can I wear ugly panties under a see-through skirt, but am too shy to wear jeans without panties?
Why can I tutor naked but am too shy to walk around without panties?
Why does the door to the washroom have to be closed, but the cubicle door can be wide open? It makes more sense the other way round, because a second person could come through the main door to go to the toilet themselves. Apart from the plunger and what it covers?
Why do I earn about $40 a day but have to spend about $60 on food and drink when I want to do sport? And if I can buy clothes, why not sportswear or swimwear?

In my review, I said the game had some potential and gave it 3/5 stars because of the inconsistencies. Now I would even deduct one point.
Hi!
- What's the problem with sleeping times?
- We'll add strength requirements to the crowbar (basically forgot about it)
- Each iteration with sport stuff gives you 0.1 strength, but some give only endurance, probably you missed that, so ok we should describe it better
- I didn't have much problems with needs when was testing it... toilet need is attached to thirst, there's a problem I got from the feedback, that people don't know how much they should eat and drink in order to fully satisfy the needs, and when I tested it, I knew the food values so I didn't have problem with that, so we'll add green notification for needs when they're fully satisfied and 30-40% decrease thirst and toilet rate, as well adding more places to pee
- we'll work on nudity and stench check for NPCs for the next update, we'll work on AI and schedule a lot
- we'll add more jobs next upd so you'll have more earnings + you can steal food and drink and cook something in kitchen, so you're able to have almost no expenses at all

- thanks for the report, it's really helpful. We'll take care of other problems you described, they're quite reasonable. We just didn't have time to polish because we try to do releases every 2 months.

Last edited:

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I've tried about 4 times already and every time the game freezes during the loading screen after the first sex scene at the train :(

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Thx for reporting, so this is current list of problems/bugs that will be fixed next version... Tell me pls if I missed something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forgot about the uniform and notepad duplicating after picking them up, saving and then reloading the save.

If it's not too much, add for them to make it possible for the MC to lay down on her without needing to sleep, and allow for her to masturbate on it.

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone provide a save? I recall being confused when I last played it. I gave the drink, spoke to everyone and that was about it.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
If it's not too much, add for them to make it possible for the MC to lay down on her without needing to sleep, and allow for her to masturbate on it.
Are you talking about the bed? We'll do it when we start upgrading sex system

UPDATED:

Last edited:

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
I think this is a fairly good game.

My only gripes, is the QTEs. I just hope that gets replaced with just one button. Can't exactly fap properly when you're too damn focus on the QTEs.
45647547454575.gif

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
wait I have one last question lmao, for the asian girls quest with the backdoor to the university quest how do you progress that? like I have no clue what to do with that one
Go to the locker Willy leaves open, crouch down and there's a key on the ground.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Didn't know someone from the dev team here in this thread. So if you don't mind I'll make a couple more comments about my gameplay experience.

Firstly this toilet needs mechanic a little bit to much. Not everyone into this fetish, so for me this mechanic no more but a chore, instead of concentrating on more interesting part of the game, I must spend literally game hours in toilets. With food and drink it's easier you can do it while you running for which I thank you. So, about toilets, make this mechanic optional for those who like this fetish. Like you can go in toilet whatever time you want, like in some Jrpg games, you come in certain toilet do your things and also you can trigger sex event - so it's double profit. I believe that all this realism mechanics or whatever reason they was created should not be the main activity in the game, instead the main place should be occupied by the plot, events and scenes. For now there is not much you can do in the game, only few quests, but when game become bigger it will be huge problem, if the player, instead of concentrating on the story he is interested in, will be forced to be constantly distracted by eating and drinking. I think there must be some line between a tiring activity and the reward for doing it. Now it's hard for me to tell how, but one of the idea is giving bonuses to character characteristics of high quality food.

Sex scenes. I mentioned in my previous post about QTE system, it's disaster, nothing to add. My suggestion is add real interactive sex system, and switch from keyboard to mouse for obvious reason ;) One of this system I've seen in few games, it's very entertaining and involve player into process. Your every click it's thrust, or move, the faster you click, the faster your character moves, and more arousal generated. For blowjob mechanics I personally would love to see some kind of variation of Super Deepthroat flash game, where you move your cursor and girl move her head. I've seen Architect made such mechanic in his game Hack & stalk. I don't know how hard it's make it on UE so it's kinda blind suggestion from my side.

Photographer event. The best quest so far, IMO. But I think it could be improved to give player even more satisfaction during going through it. Like you only able to do it once in the day and only for 1 hour, which quite unfortunate. I did it few times in the day, but I think it's kinda bug use, but it gave me much more satisfaction, than if would do it only once. Make few poses during one session, like girl come to the stage and photographer guide her, give her tips, and she taking different poses depending on how far player progress the quest. You can even make minigame in it! Like player will have choices which pose to take, and depending on answer she can earn more money or lust points, or both :)

Lastly, I would love to hear and I think others players too, how to progress this university quest and tutoring quest which I mentioned in my previous post, or they don't finished? And I'd love to know do the physical indicators (like leg muscles etc.) affect the appearance of the main character?

Reactions: walt_bob

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thx for reporting, so this is current list of problems/bugs that will be fixed next version... Tell me pls if I missed something
Glad you are committed to fixes. I hope after this is resolved you make story a priority, I like the idea behind your game and your main girl is gorgeous. But it's maybe a bit too focused on systems and the characters just function as quest givers. I think you are sort of going in the right direction with Sveta, there is potential with the study sessions for story. Whether the other character is a friend or enemy we we need to interact with them. I'd really like to see this game grow and get popular, reality is that a lot of gameplay systems won't draw people in, but wanting to see what happens next with your favorite girl is what makes these projects take off and get people invested.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hi!
- What's the problem with sleeping times?
You've already written on Discord that you want to include a timer, which would be great.
My problem at the moment is that you can't estimate their sleep needs.
Let's take the first day after the train ride.
You go straight to campus, walk around for a while, talk to all the girls and go to bed at 11pm, but wake up 2 hours later.
That's what happened to me when I tried again at 7am or so. Again only 1h sleep.

At some point I wanted to give the tutoring, which starts at 15:00. I wanted to let some time pass and thought I'd go to bed for the usual maximum 2 hours. Suddenly, however, I slept for over 5 hours and missed the tutoring session by 8 minutes, because I woke up at 16:08.

Just as you can choose the time when waiting, it should also be possible in bed.
Enclosed. I got up at 07:00. Toilet, eat, drink, off to sport.
Eat, drink, continue sport. Toilet, shower, back to the gym. Drink again. Sport. It gets dark, toilet, shower, drink, back to the room, eat something on the way, shower, toilet, sleep. Woke up again after 90min.

Except for sleeping, I fulfilled every need, if it was orange, partly already red. But I didn't feel the need to go to sleep after this exhausting day. I did it voluntarily, as it was already 11pm.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes