Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I am getting a fatal error when I try to launch the game after changing some of the in game settings. I tried deleting the local file and deleting the game and re-extracting but that did nothing. It says this in the crash report if this helps any:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

Anyone have any clues?
Try to backup and then delete the files in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\MLW_Main\Saved\SaveGames\MLW_Default

It the save file but it may include the settings. So back it up first.

Jul 25, 2020
i guess guys like to look at female's body and if you play for female you have plenty of it...
Yea for me it is obviously this reason. If a game has tps camera I always play with a female character (including regular games). However i never played a game as female protagonist with fps camera. That one would probably feel weird especially in erotic game... :D

P.S yes I'm playing cyberpunk with male V ;)

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
- We'll add a flashlight next upd
- Yes, you can revenge
- Do sports, running
- yep, at the kitchen, stealing stuff in refrigerator

Bugs
  • When you save when naked and reload, the censor appears.
  • When you talk to Sofia about the stretch exercise, text does not fit dialog window.
  • Clothes do not fit when you build your muscles. Mesh conflict occurs.
  • Her bladder is broken. She needs to go even when she doesn't drink. I am surprised she does not drop dead from dehydration. She soiled herself at 20:10 and then the toilet sign re-appeared around 20:35. So basically, within 35min game time she soils herself for about 6mins. Doubling the time would still make it annoying. Would be better once every 8 hours unless drinking specific types drinks the irritate her bladder (see suggestons).
  • It gets dark without lights going on
  • Building strength and muscles takes forever, especially leg muscles by running.
  • You should be able to carry a lot more blouses than cola bottles.
  • She calls Teddie the photographer Willie. Not sure if its a bug or not. Maybe it was within the dialog but cannot recall.
  • The photographer Teddie gives her a condom but it isn't in the inventory
  • The outfit you get from the Christmas tree present does not have a world mesh. It just disappears once you drop it.

Suggestion on mini-games
  • No sex mini-games. The masturbation is also repetitive.
  • Automatic pissing without the need to press T. It also takes too long to pee (10min).
  • Automatic exercises with free camera

Suggestion
  • Wait timer should be in hh:mm rather than just minutes. Should be able to wait even with needs.
  • Free fly camera in situation such as shower, exercise and photo shoot
  • Option to squat and urinate same way you masturbate. So urinate without the need to shower afterwards.
  • Drinks with different effects. 1) Quench thirst without making you need to piss every half-an-hour. 2) Energy Drinks. 3) Cranberries to irritate the bladder (make you want to urinate)
  • Different food with different fat content. Food increase body fat without lowering the strength and muscle stats. As you need strength for a lot of activity, you just don't want to look muscular. To remove fat fast just do light exercise and fat is removed really fast (unlike building muscles).
  • Working Showers and toilet at the swimming Pool. Working toilets second floor near stage room. Maybe even more showers
  • Flood lights on running track. Lights in training area
  • Movable camera that allows closer zooming and vertical and horizontal positioning (walking, running). See "Wild Life".
  • Masturbating, urinating or walking around naked near people increases lust
  • Pubic hair growth (including armpits)
  • A more feminine walk and run

why is it censored to me? :c
did i just download another version?
A bug. When you save when nude it censors it. Just go to settings and apply censor then remove it and apply.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
1.They changed her perfect pussy...-_-

2.whos idea was to make her do the zombie walk when shes just thirsty??? ruined it for me lol...omg..

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
This game is quite hard at the moment yet interesting, it runs fine and its stable, but I cant enjoy it currently with too much peeing/showering/eating/drinking :LOL: this girls metabolism/sweating is crazy :eek: and there is some weird sound/distorted audio when I run onto the carpet of her bedroom in the dorm-room by her radio.

Reactions: Priappus

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Also the photographer tells me to ask the swimming champ girl to ask her about some pose but no talk with the girl will trigger that.
You need to activate photographer quest in the task bar, so it will show in the right of the screen. Yeah, this is not obvious mechanic, I did it purely by luck.

I'd also suggest the dev to add some kind of chest in the room, where we can store not cloth items. Because now we carrying crowbars, keys, notepad, cosmetic and other stuff which we don't want to lose if we drop them on the ground.

I also remembered one thing during photographer quest, in later photo sessions....spoiler ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You need to activate photographer quest in the task bar, so it will show in the right of the screen. Yeah, this is not obvious mechanic, I did it purely by luck.

I'd also suggest the dev to add some kind of chest in the room, where we can store not cloth items. Because now we carrying crowbars, keys, notepad, cosmetic and other stuff which we don't want to lose if we drop them on the ground.

I also remembered one thing during photographer quest, in later photo sessions....spoiler ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have storage near the bed, radio is on top of it

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I don't understand what is the stage I have to go in the quest of "ready for photo" when you start the game

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you have storage near the bed, radio is on top of it
sorry, but the hitbox is crap. also, when i emptied the other girls room apples appeared at the foot end of the bed behind the lamp. couldnt take them.

you have a fridge in the kitchen.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Updated fix plan:

Bugs:
  • Banana does not have collision detection in world
  • Inventory icons for certain clothes do not match outfit colors:
    • White thongs in inventory but in world either appear pink or white thongs with blue stripes.
    • White panties in inventory but in world have blue stripes
    • Evie's White bra in inventory has green cup in the world
  • Not a bug but a biological issue. Her faces flushes pink (red?) but her chest and back are normal. Looks odd.

Clothes do not fit after increasing muscles: Snap7.jpg

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes