Fahren06

Oct 1, 2020
How to follow the mission of the photographer. I want to get paid, but he ask me (on the second time) to pose on her knees, and she doesnt want. What am i supposed to do ?
Thanks
1608672007068.png

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
ok so i have talked to sveta about a key and she said something to talk about it next lesson, but now after 3 more meetings she havent said anything just payment. bugged or done for the update?

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Developer, you have a really cool game but you need to do something with optimization because I have a GPU GTX 1060 6gb CPU FX-8350 and 16gb RAM but I still have lags on high settings yes I understand this is not a top computer for 2020 but I think that my hardware should pull your game at least at high without lags and you still need to do something with the sound, because it also sounds like sounds from hell: Yes, in general, the game is cool, I’m waiting for more content, there would be money, but now for now I can not

mauricio69

Dec 6, 2019
It tells me that I already have an improved version and I have everything well updated card d I show everything and it does not work in windows 10 unralEngine games

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ok, looks like I finished all content in this version. Finally managed to get key from Sveta. What i did: I watched all her scenes; in toilet near pool, in dorm toilet after I gave her plunger and on sofa near TV. They all triggered at night, around 2 am. After that, I just continued to tutoring her and one day she asked me, what need to tell her roommate, I choose answer "for rituals" and she gave me the key after another tutoring session. What I found in the room did not please me, if you want to know what - read the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also managed to finish Evie quest. So here spoiler again

Also I improved her body, got cool abs on her stomach. I also noticed that when she workout she sweating in real time, it's really cool feature. Someone posted a screenshot here to show bug with clothes, but it also shows how you can improve her musculus. I'm not a big fan of muscular girls, of course it's nice to have such feature in game, but I hope we will not be forced to do so, with such quest where you need certain amount of strength, and we need to workout and as result her looks will change. I would like to see her close to original look, but with slight changes.

Anyway, despite little frustration I still like this game so far and hope to see future update here.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
ok so i have talked to sveta about a key and she said something to talk about it next lesson, but now after 3 more meetings she havent said anything just payment. bugged or done for the update?
probably a bug

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
Ashley: "Sofia, could you show me some stretches?"

Sofia: "Sure. This is called... Hey! Are you paying attention?"

*Ashley pissing herself

Sofia: "You will clean that."

Ashley: "I'll get a mop."

*Ashley pissing herself

Sofia: "How are you not making it? It is just down the hall!"

Ashley: "I'm trying to-"

*Ashley pissing herself
---
*Ashley showering, ends shower

*Ashley pissing herself

*Ashely activates shower...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we opt out of the muscles? I kinda like her the way she is, plus it messes with the way the clothes fit on her. It would be cool if you get the stats to continue the story but not change her body. Not that I want to take it away from those that like it, a check box in the options would be a great comprimise.

Fahren06

Oct 1, 2020
Try and do some of the other missions first you probably don't have enough lust, once you get more lust it should let you
How to increase lust. Ive done the mission of janitor, I ve seen cut seen in school with 2 students, I teach the Russian girl. What other mission did I miss ?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ashley: "Sofia, could you show me some stretches?"

Sofia: "Sure. This is called... Hey! Are you paying attention?"

*Ashley pissing herself

Sofia: "You will clean that."

Ashley: "I'll get a mop."

*Ashley pissing herself

Sofia: "How are you not making it? It is just down the hall!"

Ashley: "I'm trying to-"

*Ashley pissing herself
---
*Ashley showering, ends shower

*Ashley pissing herself

*Ashely activates shower...
Dude you made my day (y)
But, to be honest, I feel pity for Ashley, such poor girl, so young and already have such problems:cry:

Burnituppp

Mar 7, 2018
My internet isn't... The greatest and I can never get past like 2 gigs after it cuts out and I need to restart. This may be odd, but could someone put this in a torrent? If so, that would be awesome! It would let me download and, if internet cuts out, continue when it comes back up. (I'm not in an area covered by either Comcast or Verizon)

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So after the 1st scene on the train, the loading screen still has a freeze. I put the settings down scon. Or is that a bug if you don't win the Quicktimeevents?

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
My internet isn't... The greatest and I can never get past like 2 gigs after it cuts out and I need to restart. This may be odd, but could someone put this in a torrent? If so, that would be awesome! It would let me download and, if internet cuts out, continue when it comes back up. (I'm not in an area covered by either Comcast or Verizon)
Use and the NOPY download link. It has a resume function.

Norix

May 30, 2020
I'm currently at a "dead end". Can anyone tell me if I'm missing some quests or if I'm done with the current content?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Use and the NOPY download link. It has a resume function.
What client are you using ? myself I use Tixati it's pretty lightweight,as for D/L accelerator's I can't say.Firefox seems to have no problem's

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Two major blockers: 1) If you put double slot bottle in hand and your invetory is almost full (one slot empty) charater cant do any thing sain that hands are ocupied.
2) Cant quit from shower, jast cant. Even when character is allready clean

Last edited:

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
It tells me that I already have an improved version and I have everything well updated card d I show everything and it does not work in windows 10 unralEngine games
Please post the output from "dxdiag" which is a microsoft windows tool used for diagnostics. It may tell us more about the capabilities of your hardware and software and why you are not able to run games.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes