SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Yes! Thank you!
Okay also im quite confused. Where is stage and how i can get there? There is one stage on open air. but all dors are closed. so plase any guidence.
It's in University, second floor, (first floor if you american) big doors. You can talk with photographer around 9 pm. i guess, he ask you to go on stage and there is door in this room, I think you can find it. Good luck

Reactions: serj23

roulfr

Jun 27, 2019
somebody help me? when I start a new game I only enter a scene of a train that never ends and I don't even have an avatar, I only appear as a ghost camera

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wow, only $50 to be a succubus and $250 for cheats... I'm sure those are worth every penny.
I'm yet to be impressed by the content in these early releases, surprised the dev is raking in 6k.
Map design is the worst part, right next to the unwanted and overbearing needs system.
It has potential, but I fear that these early design choices are going to be permanent.

Reactions: AdultPro2017

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The game has great potential, but I also have a big problem with it. I'm just coming from the toilet, trying to solve a quest and I've got to go back to the toilet. Realism is a great thing, but it can also destroy a game, and unfortunately that is the case here. The solution is a survival mode in the settings, who has a lot of time can activate who just wants to make the quest that does not have to. This would significantly improve the fun of the game depending on the individual.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I'm stuck with 2 quests. 1. what do I have to do after I meet the guy off the train again in the lockerroom from the swimming pool. 2. how do I raise my strength to pull the thing out of the toilet.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I just downloaded the game and got a bug after seeing Sveta playing with herself. The tits of the player character seem to be inverted into her chest.
Only way I found to solve that issue is to watch the Sveta scene, go back to bed and save and load your save from the main menu. That should fix the inversion, though to be safe I'd save, close the game completely, star it again, then load.

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
Speaking seriously, my guess is the needs must decay at a different rate on different PCs. She had an accidents at 18:30, 19:33 and 20:24.
I just noticed the Esc key doesn't function during the animation.

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
The story is promising, however the gameplay and bugs are not.
Looking forward to what the developer will do next.

ToeboCop

Jan 16, 2018
Cheats should be available to all tiers because you can test the game better and if you already have beaten the game and just want to play through it again cheats will help a lot.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes! Thank you!
Okay also im quite confused. Where is stage and how i can get there? There is one stage on open air. but all dors are closed. so plase any guidence.
between 2100 and 2300 fatty is in the music room, then he vanishes.
the stage needs to be accessed from the door in the side, the front stairs are impassable.

thats what i hate, a deliberate break you need to navigate around. instead of a few seconds for each scene by climbing the front stairs you have to run backstage and back to get paid, then do it again to start the next shooting. if its for sake of immersion so the fatty can appear as if he climbed the chair for the photos, i dont give a single fuck. its bad design, non the least because its triggering a full motion event anyway.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Have found the training equipment when I press E she takes a position but she does not move. in the control settings is also no longer written. Is that buggy? And she now has almost every in-game hour always on toilet, is that a bug? Too bad for such an interesting game, but somehow it's not playable at all.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Have found the training equipment when I press E she takes a position but she does not move. in the control settings is also no longer written. Is that buggy? And she now has almost every in-game hour always on toilet, is that a bug? Too bad for such an interesting game, but somehow it's not playable at all.
You are supposed to have stamina before doing it, just stand still for a few seconds, then when training mash the SPACE key.
I recommend letting her piss herself while training as running to and from the bathroom is a little much :D

Reactions: KomischerKauz

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
- We'll add a flashlight next upd
- Do sports, running
I like the developing muscle. I'm more interested in seeing an in-story purpose (and a pullup bar.)

- What year is the setting (2006?) (All of the tech around Antonio is from the 90's.) (There's plasma in the room but, I didn't see a refrigerator.)
- How does the player activate the pink dong? (I'm assuming Ashley's not trying to pull dents from car doors.)

e: Accidentally discovered the pullup bar, could not see it, too dark

Last edited:

Devilstein

Nov 7, 2020
I have encountered a bug in Sveta's quest. After the toilet scene she will still come to my room to study, but after the studying cutscene my character just stands in front of Sveta. Unable to move.
I can't continue the quest. :(

Fahren06

Oct 1, 2020
What is your current lust at now? if its above like 20 to 25 and you still can't do the mission for the guy then its probably bugged
I dont know what level I was but after seeing the girl playing with herself in front of the TV I had been able to to the second shot of photograph. But now same problem. Cant do the 3rd one and I have level 2,5 of lust and dont know what to do to increase it

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I never paid attention to increasing the pleasure willy-nilly. However, in the last game state I had a desire of over 60, whereas the photo event demanded a maximum of 25.

I very rarely masturbated, maybe 3x in the whole period. However, I walked around without underwear right from the start (I took it off in the train toilet) and bought the exhibitionist's clothes very early in the game. It looks like shit when she walks around in a see-through dress with her granny panties, but that should have increased her desire very quickly.

At the photo events, I immediately took off all my clothes in the changing room, so I already did the first shoot naked. You could also call it a bug that this is possible at all.

May 14, 2020
I dont know what level I was but after seeing the girl playing with herself in front of the TV I had been able to to the second shot of photograph. But now same problem. Cant do the 3rd one and I have level 2,5 of lust and dont know what to do to increase it
Yeah I'm not too sure, it might be bugged or something if you meant 25 lust and not 2.5 lust then it should let you as long as it doesn't say you need more then that. I did the entire photograph shoot quest in a row without any problems keeping like 10 lust ahead of the needed lust. Did you do the quest from the shy not talkative girl where you break into the pool area? Also so it let you watch that chick on the couch? Every time I did it the main girl's breasts got bugged and smooshed together into each other.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes