serj23

Jun 14, 2020
героиня не может помочиться в унитаз, это только у меня такой жучок, даже после того, как я вынул поршень
она писает просто визуально не появляется

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For those looking to DIY the cheats via Cheat Engine, you can search for float values between 0-100 (decimal included) for the hidden needs; such as bladder, hunger, thirst, etc. Search for unknown initial value, then use increased value and decreased value. I was able to freeze the bladder, you must find all three floats and set them to 0, make sure you tag them as active. Assuming it's the same for all of the other needs.

For endurance and other similar stats, they're also float values if I remember correctly. Easier to find due to specific numbers, just search for the next value while training in game to find it.

That being said, this game really needs a walkthrough, because even with fully locked needs I can't progress because I have no idea what to do or look for. The quest descriptions are so vague, and I'm currently stuck after you get the key to the campus. It says to sneak in at night but it's so fucking dark I can't possibly find any objects, let alone navigating the poorly constructed labyrinth of a school. Otherwise the game just seems like it's going to take ages to play through. And this will only get worse with new updates.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
For those looking to DIY the cheats via Cheat Engine, you can search for float values between 0-100 (decimal included) for the hidden needs; such as bladder, hunger, thirst, etc. Search for unknown initial value, then use increased value and decreased value. I was able to freeze the bladder, you must find all three floats and set them to 0, make sure you tag them as active. Assuming it's the same for all of the other needs.

For endurance and other similar stats, they're also float values if I remember correctly. Easier to find due to specific numbers, just search for the next value while training in game to find it.

That being said, this game really needs a walkthrough, because even with fully locked needs I can't progress because I have no idea what to do or look for. The quest descriptions are so vague, and I'm currently stuck after you get the key to the campus. It says to sneak in at night but it's so fucking dark I can't possibly find any objects, let alone navigating the poorly constructed labyrinth of a school. Otherwise the game just seems like it's going to take ages to play through. And this will only get worse with new updates.
have you found how to lock the clock? I cant find the actual values, only display values that are written from somewhere else

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
have you found how to lock the clock? I cant find the actual values, only display values that are written from somewhere else
Not sure freezing the clock based on the in game timer would work. The actual game time is likely to be hard coded pretty deep, and results may be catastrophic to the game. Not saying it isn't possible, but good luck figuring that one out.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Accidentally discovered the pullup bar, could not see it, too dark
Actually I still haven't been able find it. Could just set in the right direction at least?
they're also float values if I remember correctly
I tried, but other stats like lust, endurance, strength, weight just wont change. Although money is something that easily worked.
EDIT : Is there some way to use CE and change into lewd build?
Scan, train, repeat. I was able to set my endurance and strength to 100, and locked the fatness at 0. Trying ticking the box for Rounded (default), that's what I was using.
Will try and update, thanks(y)
Is there some way to get alcohol in game?
Also I cant squat, is that not in the game yet?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I tried, but other stats like lust, endurance, strength, weight just wont change. Although money is something that easily worked.
EDIT : Is there some way to use CE and change into lewd build?
Depends on how the developer is locking the content. If all of the builds are the same, then technically yes you could alter the game files to unlock it. But if the tiered builds are actually different builds, then no, impossible. Not my area of expertise anyway, not sure it's even possible with CE.

The values for skills weren't easy to find. CE will not scan for the decimal places at first, you must reduce your scan until the decimal place you're looking for is shown. Scan, train, repeat. I was able to set my endurance and strength to 100, and locked the fatness at 0. Trying ticking the box for Rounded (default), that's what I was using.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Depends on how the developer is locking the content. If all of the builds are the same, then technically yes you could alter the game files to unlock it. But if the tiered builds are actually different builds, then no, impossible. Not my area of expertise anyway, not sure it's even possible with CE.

The values for skills weren't easy to find. CE will not scan for the decimal places at first, you must reduce your scan until the decimal place you're looking for is shown. Scan, train, repeat. I was able to set my endurance and strength to 100, and locked the fatness at 0. Trying ticking the box for Rounded (default), that's what I was using.
I did 3 or 4 scans per value, within a couple minutes she looked like wonder woman on day one. except for the spinal muscles, couldnt find the training space

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I did 3 or 4 scans per value, within a couple minutes she looked like wonder woman on day one. except for the spinal muscles, couldnt find the training space
I think spine is raised with push ups, it's next to the weights by the track. Both blue mats have different training.

Reactions: Xaos_

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like the rumors were true, you may lose your sight from masturbation :D

Dorsal muscles improve through pull-ups. Do you see abs bench? So turn your gaze to the side of the fence, go a bit right and it will be there.

Also not as anwser to you, but as reply to others who mostly new here. Where is a search function in the right border of the screen, you can use it, so you won't need to wait until someone answer on your comments and topic will be cleaner without same asked questions. More than that, most of the actual problems have already been discussed nearly in few last pages, so you find answer there. It's not that hard, to read few pages and use search before posting.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Apparently the mc is a freaking shrew. That's the only creature I know of that gets hungry every 5 freaking minutes.
Incredibly finicky system at random times. Need to use the restroom? That's fine. Enter the stall and see "I'm too shy". Well the door is closed. So how do you use the toilet if the game refuses to let you even when the stall is closed?
I gave up on this eat eat eat simulator on the second day. Not fun.

Reactions: Xaos_

Tommy84

Jun 11, 2017
how can i reduce shyness?

maybe it has already been answered, but then nothing can be found

Thx for help

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
how can i reduce shyness?

maybe it has already been answered, but then nothing can be found

Thx for help
I suspect shyness is automatically reduced the more events you do. I rather ask how do I increase the Lust? Masturbating doesn't help.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes