DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
I feel pity for Ashley, such poor girl, so young and already have such problems:cry:
Ashley: "I'm off to the track!"

Sofia: "You need to do Kegels, work on your pelvic floor muscle so you won't piss yourself."

Ashley: "Too-"

*Ashley pissing herself

Ashley: "Late."

Saki: "Whai you tren so hardu?"

Ashley: "I want to look like Wonder Woman!"

Rachael: "You're going to look like Wonder Woman pissing herself."

Sofia: "Don't be mean."

*Ashley pissing herself

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm currently at a "dead end". Can anyone tell me if I'm missing some quests or if I'm done with the current content?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are done, congrats :cool:
2) Cant quit from shower, jast cant. Even when character is allready clean
My question will be stupid, but nevertheless, I will ask it. Did you press x to leave the shower? Cuz I played a lot and never encountered this bug:unsure:

Not gonna lie the dude at the start is super creepy.
Too bad we can't tell him to go to hell. Only play by his rules :confused:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Can we opt out of the muscles? I kinda like her the way she is, plus it messes with the way the clothes fit on her. It would be cool if you get the stats to continue the story but not change her body. Not that I want to take it away from those that like it, a check box in the options would be a great comprimise.
Agree, I wrote about the same thing. Maybe check box in menu it's a little to much, so I have another suggestion. Like some quests requirements with strength should be achievable without this stat, but with another way: if you ask someone to help you, or if you use tools, like lock-pick. Because now, I easily imagine that many players will create some kind of terminators after game month, just because they jogging and completing the quests :D

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
What client are you using ? myself I use Tixati it's pretty lightweight,as for D/L accelerator's I can't say.Firefox seems to have no problem's
I am using to download from hosts such as Mega, NOPY and other supported sites. It's not a BitTorrent client. But the BitTorrent client I am using is an old uTorrent client, simply because I got used to it and cannot be asked to switch. It might not be the best client but it does everything I want, so eh.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Agree, I wrote about the same thing. Maybe check box in menu it's a little to much, so I have another suggestion. Like some quests requirements with strength should be achievable without this stat, but with another way: if you ask someone to help you, or if you use tools, like lock-pick. Because now, I easily imagine that many players will create some kind of terminators after game month, just because they jogging and completing the quests :D
She looks worse. I mentioned this as a suggestion, that there should be a way to keep the muscles but alter the fat content in the body by the type of food you eat. Or just some plastic surgery to alter you body shape.

mauricio69

Dec 6, 2019
windows10 dx12 and when I install dx11 it tells me that there is already an improved version and I cannot run the game error 10.0

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
windows10 dx12 and when I install dx11 it tells me that there is already an improved version and I cannot run the game error 10.0
As I previously posted
Get a newer GPU which properly supports latest versions of these graphic APIs
Please post the output from "dxdiag" which is a microsoft windows tool used for diagnostics. It may tell us more about the capabilities of your hardware and software and why you are not able to run games.
Run dxdiag and you will find out the truth...

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Why is she talking to Teddy during the photo shoot that she will show him pussy lips but I don't see it? or is it not implemented yet?

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
I just downloaded the game and got a bug after seeing Sveta playing with herself. The tits of the player character seem to be inverted into her chest.

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
After more tests and discussion on discord, i can say that the game is on a good way. The dev do a lot of work and are listening the community. So they are aware about the bugs/problems (as graphic glitchs or problems with the needs for exemple).

The game is at the beginning, and there have plenty room for improvement. The best we can do is help with report bugs, and be patient about updates.

Last edited:

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Ok, looks like I finished all content in this version. Finally managed to get key from Sveta. What i did: I watched all her scenes; in toilet near pool, in dorm toilet after I gave her plunger and on sofa near TV. They all triggered at night, around 2 am. After that, I just continued to tutoring her and one day she asked me, what need to tell her roommate, I choose answer "for rituals" and she gave me the key after another tutoring session. What I found in the room did not please me, if you want to know what - read the spoiler.

I also managed to finish Evie quest. So here spoiler again

Also I improved her body, got cool abs on her stomach. I also noticed that when she workout she sweating in real time, it's really cool feature. Someone posted a screenshot here to show bug with clothes, but it also shows how you can improve her musculus. I'm not a big fan of muscular girls, of course it's nice to have such feature in game, but I hope we will not be forced to do so, with such quest where you need certain amount of strength, and we need to workout and as result her looks will change. I would like to see her close to original look, but with slight changes.

Anyway, despite little frustration I still like this game so far and hope to see future update here.
Were you able to get everything from Evie's room or did you do it in multiple go, coz it triggered once for me and i couldnt steal much and i want to but i dont know if that has a possibility of happening again. Do you know anything about that ?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Were you able to get everything from Evie's room or did you do it in multiple go, coz it triggered once for me and i couldnt steal much and i want to but i dont know if that has a possibility of happening again. Do you know anything about that ?
Most likely it's one time event. I just didn't save after I robbed her. I replayed this event few times to check all clothes from her wardrobe and pick the best ones. The loot in her dresser spawn randomly, though. I also was afraid if we steal to much from her, she will call cops in the next update, so I still have save before I robed her.

hardreset6969

Feb 9, 2019
This is the first time I actually write about an h-game like this, and I'm doing so because this game is really one of the best I've seen, but it has a few problems that frustrated me so much that I just have to get them off my chest SOMEWHERE. Not sure if the author reads this forum, but I'll write it anyways.

Starting with the good things, the animations are well done, the items, clothes, characters etc are well made, way better than most games of the genre that I've seen. The needs system is interesting, the stats you can look at is interesting, the story is... well... there's a story, and the QTE parts are well done and well animated. But there's always a "but"...

First thing that really bothered me is how big the map is in relation to how slow the character moves. The character can only run for a very short period, like 20 seconds max, and then she starts walking. Pair that with a map that's WAY bigger than it needs to be, and you'll find yourself just walking most of the time. Moving around is one of the most tedious task in games, and it's for that precise reason that, in games, move speeds are usually generous, even when the player goes through breathtaking views. Another thing that adds to the problem is there's no indication on where things are. Inside the university all doors look the same, but only a few actually open. It took me two in-game days to find the janitor because of this problem. Going the wrong way is painstaking because moving is so slow. I get it that moving faster is part of the progression, but at this point it's just unbearable. An adjustment to this parameter and reviewing the level design are two things that will make a MAJOR difference in this game.

Another very annoying thing is how often the character needs to feed, drink and ESPECIALLY pee. At times it felt like toilet strategy was the core system of my experience. If going to the bathroom is a thing in this game, make it so the player knows where the nearest bathroom is, not with minimaps or arrows or whatnot, but through the same means real facilities show you this: SIGNS.

Another thing that pissed me off is how fucking dark the game is. It's absolutely impossible to see anything anytime past, I dunno, 6pm. Even at night the game needs SOME SORT of environment lighting. I tried turning on black equalizer on my monitor, something I only use for competitive FPS games, just to try to see 5 feet in front of me, AND THAT DIDN'T WORK because of how stygian the whole thing gets past bedtime.

I really wish I get to see this game in its prime when and if those things are addressed. In its current form it's just frustrating. I always say that a good game with deep flaws is worse than a game that's bad altogether, because while you'll drop the latter instantly, the first keeps you entrhralled, wanting to play it, but getting frustrated every single time.

Hope this evolves, it has a fuckload of potential.

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Games got potential but it is a broken buggy messy. Mini game is a absolute waste of time and gets in the way of fapping. Kill it with fire!

May 14, 2020
How to increase lust. Ive done the mission of janitor, I ve seen cut seen in school with 2 students, I teach the Russian girl. What other mission did I miss ?
What is your current lust at now? if its above like 20 to 25 and you still can't do the mission for the guy then its probably bugged

Reactions: Fahren06

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's actually a great compromise, the game would be better if there were alternate ways to achieve things. So people who like the roleplay could go for the stat increases and people who like to explore could solve it by finding a tool or item to solve the quest.

Reactions: SharkVampire

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
My question will be stupid, but nevertheless, I will ask it. Did you press x to leave the shower? Cuz I played a lot and never encountered this bug:unsure:
Yes! Thank you!
Okay also im quite confused. Where is stage and how i can get there? There is one stage on open air. but all dors are closed. so plase any guidence.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes