May 14, 2020
Is there any way to copy a save file to make a new one? I already basically completed this version but I want to start a new game to try a few things differently. I don't want to lose all my progress I've already made.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Is there any way to copy a save file to make a new one? I already basically completed this version but I want to start a new game to try a few things differently. I don't want to lose all my progress I've already made.
If youre on windows, go to C:\Users\[Youruser]\AppData\Local\MLW_Main\Saved\SaveGames\MLW_Default, everything in this folder relates to different parts of the game, so if you wanted to transfer items you could just keep the slots file from what i've tested. If you want a backup, just make a copy of the MLW_Default folder or rename it, theres no way to have multiple saves which is a bit inconvenient tbh.

Reactions: Dogless

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Didn't know someone from the dev team here in this thread. So if you don't mind I'll make a couple more comments about my gameplay experience.

Firstly this toilet needs mechanic a little bit to much. Not everyone into this fetish, so for me this mechanic no more but a chore, instead of concentrating on more interesting part of the game, I must spend literally game hours in toilets. With food and drink it's easier you can do it while you running for which I thank you. So, about toilets, make this mechanic optional for those who like this fetish. Like you can go in toilet whatever time you want, like in some Jrpg games, you come in certain toilet do your things and also you can trigger sex event - so it's double profit. I believe that all this realism mechanics or whatever reason they was created should not be the main activity in the game, instead the main place should be occupied by the plot, events and scenes. For now there is not much you can do in the game, only few quests, but when game become bigger it will be huge problem, if the player, instead of concentrating on the story he is interested in, will be forced to be constantly distracted by eating and drinking. I think there must be some line between a tiring activity and the reward for doing it. Now it's hard for me to tell how, but one of the idea is giving bonuses to character characteristics of high quality food.

Sex scenes. I mentioned in my previous post about QTE system, it's disaster, nothing to add. My suggestion is add real interactive sex system, and switch from keyboard to mouse for obvious reason ;) One of this system I've seen in few games, it's very entertaining and involve player into process. Your every click it's thrust, or move, the faster you click, the faster your character moves, and more arousal generated. For blowjob mechanics I personally would love to see some kind of variation of Super Deepthroat flash game, where you move your cursor and girl move her head. I've seen Architect made such mechanic in his game Hack & stalk. I don't know how hard it's make it on UE so it's kinda blind suggestion from my side.

Photographer event. The best quest so far, IMO. But I think it could be improved to give player even more satisfaction during going through it. Like you only able to do it once in the day and only for 1 hour, which quite unfortunate. I did it few times in the day, but I think it's kinda bug use, but it gave me much more satisfaction, than if would do it only once. Make few poses during one session, like girl come to the stage and photographer guide her, give her tips, and she taking different poses depending on how far player progress the quest. You can even make minigame in it! Like player will have choices which pose to take, and depending on answer she can earn more money or lust points, or both :)

Lastly, I would love to hear and I think others players too, how to progress this university quest and tutoring quest which I mentioned in my previous post, or they don't finished? And I'd love to know do the physical indicators (like leg muscles etc.) affect the appearance of the main character?
About peeing, we'll reduce it, also later you'll be able to skip all routine activities like showering or peeing with space button, skipping time, but not turning it off completely.
We'll rework QTE and add a lot of sex related stuff in v0.4, to make it one button, sound trigger and more obvious screen trigger + spectate mode.

Some tips for Sveta quest are in 0.2.5 trailer.
Training affects visuals

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Glad you are committed to fixes. I hope after this is resolved you make story a priority, I like the idea behind your game and your main girl is gorgeous. But it's maybe a bit too focused on systems and the characters just function as quest givers. I think you are sort of going in the right direction with Sveta, there is potential with the study sessions for story. Whether the other character is a friend or enemy we we need to interact with them. I'd really like to see this game grow and get popular, reality is that a lot of gameplay systems won't draw people in, but wanting to see what happens next with your favorite girl is what makes these projects take off and get people invested.
The thing is it's hard to start working on storyline when basic systems are not shaped yet, so we'll work on small sidequests atm, because they're easier to debug and fix if we change something in code

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You've already written on Discord that you want to include a timer, which would be great.
My problem at the moment is that you can't estimate their sleep needs.
Let's take the first day after the train ride.
You go straight to campus, walk around for a while, talk to all the girls and go to bed at 11pm, but wake up 2 hours later.
That's what happened to me when I tried again at 7am or so. Again only 1h sleep.

At some point I wanted to give the tutoring, which starts at 15:00. I wanted to let some time pass and thought I'd go to bed for the usual maximum 2 hours. Suddenly, however, I slept for over 5 hours and missed the tutoring session by 8 minutes, because I woke up at 16:08.

Just as you can choose the time when waiting, it should also be possible in bed.
Enclosed. I got up at 07:00. Toilet, eat, drink, off to sport.
Eat, drink, continue sport. Toilet, shower, back to the gym. Drink again. Sport. It gets dark, toilet, shower, drink, back to the room, eat something on the way, shower, toilet, sleep. Woke up again after 90min.

Except for sleeping, I fulfilled every need, if it was orange, partly already red. But I didn't feel the need to go to sleep after this exhausting day. I did it voluntarily, as it was already 11pm.
We want to balance needs for average player to be like:

Eat 1-2 times per day
Drink 2 times per day
Toilet 1 time per day
I guess it's reasonable, especially if we add perks later to be able to reduce it even more

Sundenschaf

Jul 16, 2018
Maybe a slider in the options for pee need? So that those who dont like it can reduce it to 2-3 times a day and those pervert creeps like me who like peeing girls can make her pee more? :)

Either way, i follow this game with much interest and i hope it will be great.
Like what i see so far very much.

Zirx

Jun 5, 2017
From what I've seen, peeing gradually gets worse and worse as the game progresses. At first, MC was peeing maybe a few times a day. After two weeks' time, she's peeing every 20 in-game minutes, which makes it almost unplayable. This is without drinking excessively, only when the pop up shows up. After drinking she needs to pee instantly. Eating and drinking seem to be ok, I didn't have any problems with them.

I've also noticed that with simple running around it's impossible to get fatter. You may be chugging pizzas and chocolate all day long but the weight drops slightly every day like if she had a tapeworm or something.

Also, QTE during sex scenes is a bad idea, would be much better if there was just some kind of scene progress button.

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
i think u should put event notification though like this time it has some event appears. so we can roaming to find it.
PS. hope this should help a little :)
But i like this game so far. Ty

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
About peeing, we'll reduce it, also later you'll be able to skip all routine activities like showering or peeing with space button, skipping time, but not turning it off completely.
We'll rework QTE and add a lot of sex related stuff in v0.4, to make it one button, sound trigger and more obvious screen trigger + spectate mode.

Some tips for Sveta quest are in 0.2.5 trailer.
Training affects visuals
Thank you for answer! It's always good to see that developers are listening to their players feedback. Since Sveta don't give me key, and other quest looks like in development I better wait next version of the game.

Training affects visuals
This is quite a nice feature, I really eager to see MC with maxed out stats :love: Also would be great to see her new hairstyles sooner, not a big fan of pigtails :rolleyes:

Good luck with development!

UPD. One more thing I forgot to mention. Someone already said in this thread, but I confirm. There is a bug with a sound in the game, like stuttering like it lagging to much, but in other UE games I didn't had such problem, so I think you should look at this problem.
UPD2. For example I launched Kalysha which is also on UE with great graphic, and I don't have nor sound bugs, nor cloth bugs and my FPS really ok. So it's mean my PC not so bad that the problem was only in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: massoblivion

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Can't redo the janitor quest! I still need more cash for the panties of Evie, but there is no more option to earn money for it... The Janitor keeps saying to come back at the agreed time to earn money. I am asking him at the appropriate time, but still says the same...

And 1 more thing:
Give the girl some insulin, cause the amount she has to go to the bathroom is insane (must be diabetes)...

Reactions: faxarte

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Few questions;

Is there a way to increase lighting during the night? It's insanely ridiculous. I got lost for 10 IRL minutes in the school at night when I went in to check the next step for Suki's quest (if it's even in the game yet).

Can you get revenge on Evie yet or that'll be in a later patch?

How do you lower your fatness, raise your butt/spine/press muscles?

Can you even cook anything or you're stuck with vending machine junk for now?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Would like to know if its a typo or not in the Statistics tab, 3 stats that are in the "Not working yet" are in 2s.
2 Intelligence, 2 Attraction, 2 Drink consumed(ml). I would assume that they are all actually different like for example Drink consumed(ml) could be cum and/or pee, I could be wrong that its really a type.

Andal01

Jul 19, 2020
I am getting a fatal error when I try to launch the game after changing some of the in game settings. I tried deleting the local file and deleting the game and re-extracting but that did nothing. It says this in the crash report if this helps any:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

Anyone have any clues?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Few questions;

Is there a way to increase lighting during the night? It's insanely ridiculous. I got lost for 10 IRL minutes in the school at night when I went in to check the next step for Suki's quest (if it's even in the game yet).

Can you get revenge on Evie yet or that'll be in a later patch?

How do you lower your fatness, raise your butt/spine/press muscles?

Can you even cook anything or you're stuck with vending machine junk for now?
- We'll add a flashlight next upd
- Yes, you can revenge
- Do sports, running
- yep, at the kitchen, stealing stuff in refrigerator

ronin2

Sep 11, 2017
- We'll add a flashlight next upd
- Yes, you can revenge
- Do sports, running
- yep, at the kitchen, stealing stuff in refrigerator
How about also making an impact with stats on mobility (i know the higher your stamina the longer you can run) so you could add a small speed boost the higher your stats scale mostly since there are long distances since objectives are quite far.

Also the photographer tells me to ask the swimming champ girl to ask her about some pose but no talk with the girl will trigger that.
P.s.: i agree with pissing, should cut that down since you need to piss every 4 hours or whenever you drink. (maybe twice a day would be optimal or whenever you drink alot.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes