Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
It really needs a walkthrough and optimisation. Also why is there a mini-game in the sex scenes? WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: kymico

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
How do you get rid of empty bottles?
There is a rubbish bin in front of the accommodation, you can leave them there. Just activate it with E when you are close enough.
The bin is also emptied every day, so you don't have to worry about space.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Can I turn off the jiggle physics? They make the game unplayable. I can't even walk without them causing lag.

Also I have no idea what I'm looking for in the university.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What's the legit way to do strength? The changelog mentions make up and sports but I haven't found them

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Also I have no idea what I'm looking for in the university.
Hm, the few encounters, 2 to be exact, I also only discovered by chance.
One is the caretaker's on the ground floor, if you keep to the right from the main entrance.
You can do this between 16:00 and 18:00. But you have to have enough space in your inventory so that the broom can be placed there automatically.
You then have to activate it by double-clicking and with an ugly animation of carrying it you can now sweep the dirt off the floor. Then go back to the caretaker and get some money.

I only found the second one by chance. There is a fat boy at the sports field. He asks for photos to be taken in the music room. From 9 p.m. onwards, you have to go up the stairs to the left in the university building and then follow the large corridor.
Here is the next badly implemented thing.
There is a small corridor to the left of the stage. In this corridor there is a door on the right wall that is very difficult to see. Open it and close it behind you, because our heroine is oh so shy, so that she can put on the skirt. I was already naked on stage at the second shooting. That, too, has no effect on her corruption. Nor does the fact that in the third shooting she holds her (naked) ass up to the camera.

The library is there, but I have not been able to discover anything there. Nor any proper teaching. But she would leave them far too early anyway, because she has to go to the toilet.
I haven't found one at the university yet. Too many closed doors. So it's a 30 to 40-minute walk to the accommodation or to the swimming pool, where there are toilets.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
What's the legit way to do strength? The changelog mentions make up and sports but I haven't found them
At the sports field you will find 4 training devices at the fence. Activate them with E and then press the Space button quickly to perform the exercises.
Don't be surprised if you only get 1-2.
Drink something beforehand, then it might be 4 repetitions. But then quickly go to the swimming hall to go to the toilet and take a shower. The way is shorter than to the accommodation.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Everything goes pitch black and you are stuck in a building without any way of escaping. Too hard to see the exit.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm not going to be trying this again without a walkthrough. There's little to no explanation for anything.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a scene involving glasses girl and the plunger after you give it to her?

And is there anything else that can be done with the banana, beside eating it?

Last edited:

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
yo what am i suppose to do with the plunger quest? the plunger is missing from the bathroom

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ok, here is my two cents about last 0.2.5.version. I have pretty old PC, but still can run some modern game in low-medium settings. Still, despite that, I can run this game on med-high settings, but there is a glitch with clothes, when you running her ass and boobs stretches across the screen. Or another glitch, you can see through some clothes like skirt, because it's a bit transparent. I hope it's not because of my PC, because it's pretty spoil impression. In Aurill's game with her tails of azeroth, which is also made on UE, I didn't have such problem, and played her games on max settings, but there is no physic, if i recall correctly.

2 slots in my inventory buged, so I couldn't place my clothes in inventory. I lost like 2 game hours (around 5 min real time) before I figured out that this slots are buged and I must replace other items to store my cloth.
The basic needs mechanic implemented awfully, you basically play for sick girl, who need to pee every 2 hours and eat and drink every 3 hours. After few game days, when I noticed that my hygiene don't affect anyone opinion, I just gave up on this things and stopped showering and going in toilet, saved much time. If there is some patrons of this devs, please send them a message to fix this, this the most game breaking thing in the game, so far. Also I hope someone tell them about this QTE mechanic in sex scenes. It's simply unthinkable how did the developers come up with this idea! So instead of enjoying fapping during scenes you will be pressing buttons! This thing should be removed before it spoil other people impression.

Dorm mates pretty awful characters, didn't like any of them, and they quests quite boring. But quest with photographer very damn hot. Those poses that he offered to do the heroine really worth it. If others quest would be like that, this game would worth playing despite this questionable mechanics.

Still I can't progress with 2 quest, first with key of university and second with tutoring idiot girl.
In first quest I can't figure out what I need to find, quest log don't give you any information. I circled university few times and still didn't find anything. Any help?
Second quest possibly not finished in this version, this girl told me that she give me her roommate key after another session of tutoring, but still she didn't do that. And I also gave her plunger.

P.S. Sorry for english, I wrote this in the late hour after I end playing, so my brain quite melted :p

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
yo what am i suppose to do with the plunger quest? the plunger is missing from the bathroom
It's also dissapeard in my game, but after few restarts of the game he appeard again. Still can't progress her quest tho.

I also found plunger in trash bin one time.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
wow thanks, i didn't even think to restart, I found the plunger after my fourth attempt but for some reason, I found makeup in the trash on my third reset idk even know how random shit is appearing in the trash, and I have no clue how to increase strength either

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a scene involving glasses girl and the plunger after you give it to her?

And is there anything else that can be done with the banana, beside eating it?
You'll hear moaning in the dorms at around 3-4am, go into the open bathroom stall and you'll see her masturbating in the locked one.

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
I have no clue how to increase strength either
Same way as real life, go work out. Near the track, there are mats for pushups and squats, dumbbells for curls, a situp bench, and a pullup bar. You have to mash space to do the movements and you won't be able to do much at the start.

Alternatively, Use cheat engine. They're float values.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
Same way as real life, go work out. Near the track, there are mats for pushups and squats, dumbbells for curls, a situp bench, and a pullup bar. You have to mash space to do the movements and you won't be able to do much at the start.

Alternatively, Use cheat engine. They're float values.
wow thanks didn't realize you could increase strength there, do you know how to do the dirty job quest? like I pick up the broom and I have no clue how to like "sweep"

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes