DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
Ashley: "Um, Sveta... I know you were in the port-a-john. I have your underwear. You should have them back."
Eve (from across the hall) "YOU KNOW YOU SNIFFED HER UNDERWEAR!!!"
Ashley: "YOU AND I ARE NOT SPEAKING..."
Sveta: "When you talk Eve, your eyes are glass."
Saki: "And you bite lip."
Rachel: "You came down to breakfast, I could swear you were wearing Eve's underwear..."
Sveta: "A dumala, eto zapakh sportivnykh noskov. Teper' ya znayu, chto eto byli lilii ..."
Sofia: "I don't understand."
Rachel: "Whenever Ash talks to Eve, she goes cross-eyed!"
Ashley: "I DO NOT!!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HER!!!"
Sofia : "Girls! Don't out people. It's uncool."
Eve (sways her hips, as if wagging a tail) "She's the kind to MAKE you wake up with a STICK up your ass!"
Sveta: "Ash! You promised no tell!!"
Saki: "..."
Rachel: "..."
Sofia : "..."
Eve: "Oh, I've been wearing this tight thong and I need to be free of it..."
Ashley: "I don't want to talk to you."
Saki: "THERE!!! THE LIP!!!"
Rachel: "Her eyes went crossed..."

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
If only our protag was able to get into such schenagains...

Also i see you're the sort to stick a plunge up Eve's ass instead of pissing on her face.

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
i see you're the sort to stick a plunge up Eve's ass instead of pissing on her face.
(At the moment, I just didn't have a pun that implied Eve was both awake and enjoys water sports but it led to Saki associating the smell of Eve's hair with the sound and smell of Ashley's black shoes.)

Last edited:
Reactions: xeivous

vindickdiv

Jul 16, 2017
When loading a saved game food, drink, and hygiene are all completely depleted. Is this intentional? If so, kind of a game breaker for me.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
When loading a saved game food, drink, and hygiene are all completely depleted. Is this intentional? If so, kind of a game breaker for me.
I'm pretty sure it's just a visual bug that fixes itself after a second.
(At the moment, I just didn't have a pun that implied Eve was both awake and enjoys water sports but it led to Saki associating the smell of Eve's hair with the sound and smell of Ashley's black shoes.)
Well don't be afraid to put up an alternative version if you figure out a pun.

Reactions: GorillaGorilla90

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Well, I managed to make some sort of LEWD edition "crack":

Mega

And it even works (it's a miracle). Played through intro and janitor "quest" with no problems.
1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
I think im missing something, game runs says lewd version, but cant use any of the hotkeys you mentioned

Edit: nvm had to start new game

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Also to masturbate bring up the quick action menu, which is Q by default iirc, and use the masturbate command.
I realize it's a stupid question, but is there some secret to this? I'm in my room with door closed, arousal at maximum. When I hold Q, I get the menu with "masturbate" in white, while all other items are gray, so I guess "masturbate" should be enabled. But now what? Left click, right click, middle click, rolling the mouse wheel, dragging parts of the menu... I tried anything I could think of. But nothing happens. Clothed or naked, no difference.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I realize it's a stupid question, but is there some secret to this? I'm in my room with door closed, arousal at maximum. When I hold Q, I get the menu with "masturbate" in white, while all other items are gray, so I guess "masturbate" should be enabled. But now what? Left click, right click, middle click, rolling the mouse wheel, dragging parts of the menu... I tried anything I could think of. But nothing happens. Clothed or naked, no difference.
The only things that should matter to my knowledge are how aroused your pc is, their lust level and where they are. Clothing stuff just changes the scene slightly as if you're wearing a skirt she takes off her panties only but with pants she takes off her entire bottoms. To activate things in the quick menu you hold Q and move your mouse so the spoke of the action you want to take pops off the wheel.

You should be getting the PC commenting if they can't masturbate. However there's only one error message right now and that's just about her shyness when her not being aroused enough can be a problem. Shyness is basically to due with lust levels and determines where you can masturbate (default you can only masturbate in your closed room but with higher lust you can masturbate in other closed rooms like the bathroom and eventually basically anywhere) and you need a solid chunk of arousal to masturbate but I'm not sure if that scales with lust or not. Arousal is the pink bar at the top left of your screen btw.

Reactions: smnb

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the links and lewd mode etc. Game needs more content though.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
To activate things in the quick menu you hold Q and move your mouse so the spoke of the action you want to take pops off the wheel.
Problem solved. I was originally running the game under Sandboxie, and there's clearly some incompatibility. The menu showed up, but it didn't react to anything, it was like a static image. Running the game directly fixes it, and then it's quite obvious what to do.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I guess we're getting Pregnancy content? probably in the 0.4 or 0.5 versions! I sure do hope this is true.
What makes you say that? Closest thing I've seen is the incest counter in stats and I think there used to be a kids had counter but after checking I'm pretty sure I'm just misremembering things as I've got copies of each release and it's not in the stats unless I'm fucking blind.
:LOL: Profile picture checks out, ofc you'll be on the lookout for that feature

Edit:-
Btw, someone knows how to get the cellphone? can you by it or after which quest or where do we get it?
The MC has a cellphone already as the intro sequence shows. It's just not implemented at all in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: atf.cosmos
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes