xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I guess we're getting Pregnancy content? probably in the 0.4 or 0.5 versions! I sure do hope this is true.
What makes you say that? Closest thing I've seen is the incest counter in stats and I think there used to be a kids had counter but after checking I'm pretty sure I'm just misremembering things as I've got copies of each release and it's not in the stats unless I'm fucking blind.
:LOL: Profile picture checks out, ofc you'll be on the lookout for that feature

Edit:-
Btw, someone knows how to get the cellphone? can you by it or after which quest or where do we get it?
The MC has a cellphone already as the intro sequence shows. It's just not implemented at all in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: atf.cosmos
Oct 15, 2017
What makes you say that? Closest thing I've seen is the incest counter in stats and I think there used to be a kids had counter but after checking I'm pretty sure I'm just misremembering things as I've got copies of each release and it's not in the stats unless I'm fucking blind.

The MC has a cellphone already as the intro sequence shows. It's just not implemented at all in the game.
I did research and I know things ;)

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Damn, well, what a sasny GG! With "eat-drink-piss", of course, too much, and besides, a carriage flies away for soda with chocolates, artmani mastkhev. In fact, the cat cried out for content, for trailers - fire. There are some mutkies with versions for cartridges of $ 50, 100 and 250, read: additional content only for them. Well, optimizing about nothing, the computer's resources are eating up as if in itself, the system engineer is like an airplane, I have cyberpunk in complete silence, but here ... But the idea is of course norms.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Share with us your sources/knowledge.
I can say that it has indeed been confirmed that there will be pregnancy, and that they are working on implementing it into the game already, but I don't know that the devs have said even semi-publicly that they're aiming for .4/.5 implementation. As I understand it, .3 MAY have sex in it, but that might not happen until a sub-patch, so like .3.X or some such. With that being the case, and with there still being clothing clipping issues just with getting fit/fat, I don't know that it is a realistic goal to have pregnancy in .4, even if the devs want to aim for that.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I can say that it has indeed been confirmed that there will be pregnancy, and that they are working on implementing it into the game already, but I don't know that the devs have said even semi-publicly that they're aiming for .4/.5 implementation. As I understand it, .3 MAY have sex in it, but that might not happen until a sub-patch, so like .3.X or some such. With that being the case, and with there still being clothing clipping issues just with getting fit/fat, I don't know that it is a realistic goal to have pregnancy in .4, even if the devs want to aim for that.
On one hand I can understand wanting preg in early as it's a state the PC can be in that could change a whole hell of a lot if you make any attempt at realism but on the other hand I'm not sure anyone would have the desire to wait out a pregnancy with the current progression of content drops. being what it is.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
On one hand I can understand wanting preg in early as it's a state the PC can be in that could change a whole hell of a lot if you make any attempt at realism but on the other hand I'm not sure anyone would have the desire to wait out a pregnancy with the current progression of content drops. being what it is.
not to menshion that with how food and bathroom use is right now if they are aiming for relisiom the preg stat will with out a doubt make food stat all the harder to mange.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
not to menshion that with how food and bathroom use is right now if they are aiming for relisiom the preg stat will with out a doubt make food stat all the harder to mange.
Yeah, there is a lot that would be involved in adding pregnancy to this game, but the devs could add a very unfinished version if they wanted, I just haven't seen them say anything about it on the discord other than that it is definitely planned to be implemented. That all said, they have stated that they want to get more content in the game so that it is a little less sandboxy and there's actually something to do, since people keep complaining about there not being anything to do but grind, because a lot of people don't seem to understand that 0.2.7 isn't anywhere close to a complete game, lol. Anyway, point being, they may actually be planning to implement pregnancy just to get it in the game, and then as they expand the scope of the story, add more consequences to getting pregnant.

Reactions: xeivous

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
That all makes sense. Can't say I particularly care to get preggers though, at least at this point. For I kinda wanna fool around with my dormmates more than anything right now. That's likely to change though.

Speaking of, anyone know anything about roommates? There is an extra bed in our room after all.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
That all makes sense. Can't say I particularly care to get preggers though, at least at this point. For I kinda wanna fool around with my dormmates more than anything right now. That's likely to change though.

Speaking of, anyone know anything about roommates? There is an extra bed in our room after all.
Most of this is pieced together, so take with a heap of salt, but I believe the chick you meet as you get off the train is your roommate and she's not in the game yet because she is part of the main story line quest, which hasn't been implemented. This is all assumed because clearly someone is your roommate, and the conversation with her shows that you clearly know her and are excited to go to college with her... I suppose she could be someone else's roommate, but that doesn't really make sense given the context, and I know she's part of the main story, as is the jerk from the train, but beyond that, I'm just assuming she's your roommate.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, there is a lot that would be involved in adding pregnancy to this game, but the devs could add a very unfinished version if they wanted, I just haven't seen them say anything about it on the discord other than that it is definitely planned to be implemented. That all said, they have stated that they want to get more content in the game so that it is a little less sandboxy and there's actually something to do, since people keep complaining about there not being anything to do but grind, because a lot of people don't seem to understand that 0.2.7 isn't anywhere close to a complete game, lol. Anyway, point being, they may actually be planning to implement pregnancy just to get it in the game, and then as they expand the scope of the story, add more consequences to getting pregnant.
my problem is they need to balance what there and lower the grind of food and pissing as it takes up almost of of the game play to manige that makes it almost imposible to do the other content in the game if that is not delt with then there is no point to add anything elts (if they dont deal with that with befor adding more content they are going to be keeping the scam scepisium the i and others have with this game and the price is defently also a nother big facter if any one is paying for this game at that price they are being ripped off most alphas from even indi people (most iconic being notch for minecraft which was $15 on relese and one person making the game) so with all that said if they focus on the complaints of not enufe to do as to balance of the systems there and keep the price this game is not just sceptiziom it is indeed a money grab scam!

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Most of this is pieced together, so take with a heap of salt, but I believe the chick you meet as you get off the train is your roommate and she's not in the game yet because she is part of the main story line quest, which hasn't been implemented. This is all assumed because clearly someone is your roommate, and the conversation with her shows that you clearly know her and are excited to go to college with her... I suppose she could be someone else's roommate, but that doesn't really make sense given the context, and I know she's part of the main story, as is the jerk from the train, but beyond that, I'm just assuming she's your roommate.
I just replayed the intro and unless something changes or the plot progresses with her, I must disagree. Jenny explicitly says she lives at home with her parents.

Dec 16, 2018
This game can be great in the future! Though I find it annoying that you always run out of stamina. Remove the need for stamina when running altogether imo. And it feels like you need to fulfill the MCs needs way to often.

Reactions: Razor679
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes