riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
3.0 is very buggy ATM, workouts are very messed up (the new QTE system makes every workout extremely slow except for pushups), can't climax while masturbating , the computer you get in your room is very messed up and buggy as well, plus a lot more. I would wait for a 3.1 or some kinda hotfix.

Reactions: Jonny22dhehdh

Xmarkzman

Apr 3, 2020
Right click, extract that folder somewhere (like desktop - doesnt matter). Then right click the MLW_Main folder that you just extracted, and choose 'cut'.

Go to your 'C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData' folder, and then right click on the 'local' folder and choose 'paste'.
Thank you I've managed to get it to work.

Reactions: 3xpurt

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
from the new game version 0.3 which looks promising with better QuickTime Events (QTE) and even sex n usage of dildo along with streaming. Can't wait.
I'm liking where the Teddie events seem to be escalating to. Computer stuff also sounds like a decent moneymaker in comparison to the cleanup job.

Exhibitionistic fucking might make going for one of the guys worth it...

Reactions: Deniz31

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
why don't you guys "all game dev" try make something like no need to download whole game again
make something like mod folder extra and whatever update you done we just download that and put it to update folder or mod folder
yea until it get to final version maybe people have to download like 20Tb data

Last edited:

strangeobject

Nov 22, 2019
why don't you guys "all game dev" try make something like no need to download whole game again
make something like mod folder extra and whatever update you done we just download that and put it to update folder or mod folder
yea until it get to final version maybe people have to download like 20Tb data
its free mate... at least you dont need to waste your money

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Very tedious to play. Lots of running around not much content...Needs a lot of work to be a good fap game but the idea is very good

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes