ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
FYI to get two sex scenes;

First there is one after getting all the quest to latest version, you can go to the blokes dorm and on the second floor one of the doors should open and you should be able to relieve of one of the guys.

Second there is the Candyman, if you upgrade the computer so you can browse the internet, if you click on the news and then skip a day (using the cheat system) then do the same thing until you hear about the Candyman.

Reactions: Deniz31

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Patreon is the worst thing to ever happen to indie game development. The amount of time and effort it took to get past the really bad cases of people absconding with crowdfunding money without finishing the game... And now the bit of trust rebuilt after ten years is being completely destroyed by cases like this.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No. The edition a save is at is determined when you make the file.
OK, then you can safely just load your savegame. Because that crack doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Got it working, works great. Sorry :-D

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My Teddie is broken, he doesn't want to play anymore. :( He just keeps repeating that he doesn't have any job atm. Nothing new is happening. To think that I was actually looking forward to seeing his fat ass again... what an ungrateful bastard he is!

• Haha
Reactions: Starmold

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
My Teddie is broken, he doesn't want to play anymore. :( He just keeps repeating that he doesn't have any job atm. Nothing new is happening. To think that I was actually looking forward to seeing his fat ass again... what an ungrateful bastard he is!
I suspect old save files don't work to progress him
wheres the security gaurd? i cant seem to find it
Go straight out of your dorm and the guard is to the left in the security booth that's by the gate that's right in front of the doors to the school building.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
so it was told on the changelog that there were 3 new questlines
- you can get a job at your computer and raise your intelligence there, nice, but it doesn't prompt any questlines
- streaming also doesn't seem to trigger anything
- you can go to jeremy's house and fuck him, okay, but where is the quest itself?
- candyman is apparently the only quest that actually triggers

am i missing something here?

strangeobject

Nov 22, 2019
I suspect old save files don't work to progress him

Go straight out of your dorm and the guard is to the left in the security booth that's by the gate that's right in front of the doors to the school building.
yea it was bugged, had to restart for it to show up

AxelAce

Jan 1, 2020
I love this type of game, do you know where i can find another game like this with a male as a protagonist?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You can pretty much guarantee, that this game will require a new save with every patch, up until the main features are finished, as it changes too much and would take extra time for them to code the game import old saves.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
new NPC Candyman, the horror character from the movies? Is there still a problem of having to go to the toilet all the time? That completely ruined the fun of the game.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes