xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Yep. I will correct the instructions.
Should probably clarify the type of new game to make, as there are multiple options with the full unlock. If only so more people don't complain because they clicked the wrong thing.

Reactions: skai

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
why don't you guys "all game dev" try make something like no need to download whole game again
make something like mod folder extra and whatever update you done we just download that and put it to update folder or mod folder
yea until it get to final version maybe people have to download like 20Tb data
I heard people have flatrates nowadays^^
I don't really care how big the files are as long as the hoster is fast enough

Reactions: nigili

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The game seems to have issues with reading lewd stat. I went with the start that gives 255 lewd stat however all options that require said stat just say as if it's not high enough.

Reactions: nigili

nigili

Aug 17, 2018
Ok maybe im just stupid, but nothing works here. If i want to use the trainingequipment i ned to mash space right? but if i do that nothing happens except my stamina gets lower. The lewd status doesnt work at all, you get tired way too soon and so on. also you need to eat drink,... way to often and it takes to long to do so. The male charachters are ugley as fuck. A map would be nice too. that game has real potential, but in the current state its unplayable. Or, like i said, im just stupid and dont know how to do things

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Can't get out of the Toilet in the Train.
After she finished pee.
I can't do anything.
Only the Door is clickable but its closed.
Everthing always on the Floor or Walls are not clickable.

Is it buggy?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Can't get out of the Toilet in the Train.
After she finished pee.
I can't do anything.
Only the Door is clickable but its closed.
Everthing always on the Floor or Walls are not clickable.

Is it buggy?
magazine at the bottom of the door
pick it up to proceed

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes