xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Can anyone help with where the pool is that I need to break into?
You need a crowbar, which you can find at a workbench near the exterior wall of the pool or in the storage room down the hall from your dorm room, and to wait until it's nighttime. After you get in, go into the right locker room and watch the dialogue before picking up the key on the ground in front of the open locker.

Sentinel101

Aug 15, 2020
so it was told on the changelog that there were 3 new questlines
- you can get a job at your computer and raise your intelligence there, nice, but it doesn't prompt any questlines
- streaming also doesn't seem to trigger anything
- you can go to jeremy's house and fuck him, okay, but where is the quest itself?
- candyman is apparently the only quest that actually triggers

am i missing something here?
how can you trigger candyman's quest?

Reactions: XXXPANiCXXX

Hsjc

Jun 28, 2017
Well, I managed to make some sort of LEWD edition "crack":

Mega

And it even works (it's a miracle). Played through intro and janitor "quest" with no problems.
1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
do you have one for 0.30? or does this work on the latest version too?

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
How do you exercise using the equipment near the track? I've noticed that the exercise event has no quick-time event prompts like sex... but trying to simply hammer space bar until stamina runs out results in absolutely no change in the character sheet as far as fitness or endurance. (I'm assuming they're supposed to update in real-time like it does with running increasing your stats, but maybe they only update at midnight or something?)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
How do you exercise using the equipment near the track? I've noticed that the exercise event has no quick-time event prompts like sex... but trying to simply hammer space bar until stamina runs out results in absolutely no change in the character sheet as far as fitness or endurance. (I'm assuming they're supposed to update in real-time like it does with running increasing your stats, but maybe they only update at midnight or something?)
Most the stat related events seem broken right now. Eating, drinking, take far too much, orgasm during sex and exercising is near impossible. There's numerous bugs with the new quests, from using the PC, to camera angles. About the only part that works properly is the new photoshoots at the school.

Okel

Jun 15, 2018
They fucked it up and you got to wait for a fix, or you use your .27 version, train up and then go to .30 without having done any of the quests only training your body.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
They fucked it up and you got to wait for a fix, or you use your .27 version, train up and then go to .30 without having done any of the quests only training your body.
That's a lot of messing about for no reason.

Press Y to use the cheats and level your character up that way.

Sentinel101

Aug 15, 2020
so it was told on the changelog that there were 3 new questlines
- you can get a job at your computer and raise your intelligence there, nice, but it doesn't prompt any questlines
- streaming also doesn't seem to trigger anything
- you can go to jeremy's house and fuck him, okay, but where is the quest itself?
- candyman is apparently the only quest that actually triggers

am i missing something here?
how can you have sex with jeremy btw?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
That crack mess my game, no luck there. Or maybe I downloaded the wrong thing. Where is that crack?
Crack is a page or so before this one. You also have to make a save with the right tier instead of using the crack over an existing save.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
how can you have sex with jeremy btw?
Just keep talking to him over and over and over and over, and you will eventually get a dialogue to offer more, if your lust is over 35.
This is how the majority of new content works on the PC too. You have to keep doing the same dialogue over and over and over and over, until the RNG gives it to you. However, the PC seems to be very buggy, and while it's worked fine in one save game, it's not worked fine in 2 others, and just tells me I've already done enough today, for the adult site content, or the job site.

The new content kinda seems rushed, unfinished, and just shoved in there to keep those asking for sex scenes happy. There's almost zero lead-up, like there is with the weird fatty quest, it's just virgin, straight to having sex with strangers, and event hose are buggy.

Probably best to skip this patch, and wait for the next, as you'll likely have to start from scratch every patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sentinel101
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes