My Lust Wish 0.3 LEWD edition patch:

Mega

1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
5. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"
My Keyboard, especially the Spacebar thanks you a lot, the grind with training stats is deadly for it. Reminds me of old c64 sex Olympics, where i wasted many joysticks ;)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
How do you save I have reached the first camp and I dont know how to save so I have to start again.?? Any tips I cant see it in controls like press esc or anything.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You can find the HDD at the store go near where the guy that gives you the Dirty job but hes to the left near the gate and the booth and ask him to let you out of the area and you can go to the store or shop and buy it there but it cost a lot .

Reactions: TobaiasR

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The new content kinda seems rushed, unfinished, and just shoved in there to keep those asking for sex scenes happy. There's almost zero lead-up, like there is with the weird fatty quest, it's just virgin, straight to having sex with strangers, and event hose are buggy.
Rushed and unbalanced. But it's not big surprise, because if the vision for this game is "a small town with a lot of activities and events; 100+ unique NPCs that player can interact with and that will react to player actions", then everything so far is no more than a teaser, tiny preview of few independent quests, and it's not possible to expect any real gameplay with balanced stats that make sense, etc. If I take it as such, I like it very much and I believe that when finished (I hope it's when and not if), it can be fantastic, easily in my TOP <few>. But until then...

I'm affraid it's another game I found too soon, two or three years later would be better.

Reactions: 3xpurt and TobaiasR

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
How do you exercise using the equipment near the track? I've noticed that the exercise event has no quick-time event prompts like sex... but trying to simply hammer space bar until stamina runs out results in absolutely no change in the character sheet as far as fitness or endurance. (I'm assuming they're supposed to update in real-time like it does with running increasing your stats, but maybe they only update at midnight or something?)
Seemed to work best if you start with full stamina, then do one complete rep (which at the start brings you to around half stamina), then let stamina regenerate and do a complete rep again.

For instance, with pushups, keep smashing until your arms are straight and the character automatically goes down again, then stop smashing and wait for stamina to regen.

Building up seems to response with greatest increases by doing full reps and only almost insignificant increases from incomplete reps (that's the behavior I noticed checking the stats through the stats screen)

As my own experience with this game, I'm going to leave it for a year and see where it goes.

The artist is putting a lot of work in creating decent assets and doing OK, but they'll need a long while to bring all the systems they have started to develop to a point they actually form a game.

There's also the horrible performance and plethora of memory leak and degradation issues that'll need quite some learning and time on the developers part to smooth out. But seeing what they've done so far, I'm for once confident they can actually make a well working 3D X game. If they stick to it and plan ahead on what they intend to create here, this'll end up being a great game.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Rushed and unbalanced. But it's not big surprise, because if the vision for this game is "a small town with a lot of activities and events; 100+ unique NPCs that player can interact with and that will react to player actions", then everything so far is no more than a teaser, tiny preview of few independent quests, and it's not possible to expect any real gameplay with balanced stats that make sense, etc. If I take it as such, I like it very much and I believe that when finished (I hope it's when and not if), it can be fantastic, easily in my TOP <few>. But until then...

I'm affraid it's another game I found too soon, two or three years later would be better.
I agree, and was thinking it would be nice to forget this game existed for a while, until it's had more time in the oven. It's a shame those recent scenes were added in such a way, as they detract from the rest of it, but I guess they will be added to later, so it's not a big issue.

Fahren06

Oct 1, 2020
Hi, need some HELP!! I restart game from scratch (lewd on version 0.3) i have lust at level 100 and i can't access to the store. It says that the door is locked. I dont understand cause i have the card to access. And how too get the HDD ?
And i'm unable to lauch candyman quest. He answer me "Im busy, get lost"

Thanks a lot

May 15, 2017
at the begining the game gets stuck at the loading screen (After the peeing, the magazine and all of that), anyway of avoiding this?

Last edited:

Foost

May 16, 2020
Currently stuck in the quest with the clothes selling girl. I have to talk to the three other girls, but all of them are saying theyre busy rn.
Also, cant teach english to the russian girl, I forgot at which hour I should talk to her, but there aint any dialogue options at any hour, I tried all 24.
You must have the relevant quest active. Open the inventory (tab), switch to the quest tab, select the appropriate quest.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, need some HELP!! I restart game from scratch (lewd on version 0.3) i have lust at level 100 and i can't access to the store. It says that the door is locked. I dont understand cause i have the card to access. And how too get the HDD ?
And i'm unable to lauch candyman quest. He answer me "Im busy, get lost"

Thanks a lot
You get the PC Hardware at the standard shop. Go to the booth at the front gate, inside is a watchmen, talk to him he will port you to the shop, the entrance to the special shop is in the garage beside the stage, the garage door does not work but the door on the right side should work fine, in the corner is a pile of cartons with a small gap, you need to crawl to get through there, at the end of the small tunnel you find the special shop. To trigger the candymen you need to use the browser on your pc, go to social media, local news, first message is about a new streaming star, after you go to sleep that message should change to something about the candymen, but i already slept for more then one night and the local news did not change for me so it might be bugged, or there is another prequisite for the candymen.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91 and Fahren06
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes