DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
I realize I'm in the minority but, I'm really going to miss Ash's glistening guns, as she proudly struts from the shower.

If I was going to change something, it would probably be to record several more feminine walk animations and mix them with her current masculine walk. Perhaps even blending, in-game, using a slider. Maybe, sections or all muscle definition with a slider.

Reactions: Starmold

zomBkillar

Jun 23, 2017
I have no idea if this has been posted or not (Too lazy to check) but, after basically button mashing my keyboard looking for Dev keys, I found out that \ fills all needs and restores stamina completely. Not a toggle sadly but it is extremely useful.

Reactions: F1_V10 and Ssato243

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Two questions:

How do you start Jeremy's quest line?
And does "Find a date" option on the PC yield any result besides "no luck for today"?

Last edited:

hexenritter

Jun 23, 2019
-I don't know what happened with working out, but MC is not able to anything else than push ups. For example, I am at 10 str now and to finish one single squat I have to use my stamina bar like 3-4 times. Not even talking about pull ups or sit-ups.
And it does not change at all, I mean I started with 0 butt muscles, now I have 0,9 butt muscles and nothing changes at all in terms of doing squats.
It takes absolutely forever to increase your stats early on when your endurance is next to nothing. The very act of sprinting around increases your endurance though, and over time it starts to make a difference, little by little. You're still going to be mashing that space bar a frankly ridiculous number of times over dozens and dozens of workouts, and you'll need to hydrate and let your endurance bar build up between workouts. The stat requirements for later stuff jump significantly, and even with strength 40, I've only got to the third or fourth bit with the wooden horse.

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
Something new in this version? Or only bug fixes?
Its got a VR mode in the extras menu that's got arguably better sexual content than the rest of the game. It can be played without a headset, just slam your virtual hand onto the buttons that are around. Other than that its mostly just bugfixes.

CHANGE LOG FOR THE v0.3.1 VERSION:

Gameplay & Features:

• VR Experience Cyberpunk Scene (extras menu)
  • Overall SFX upgrade
  • Small optimization tweaks
  • Game save version compatibility check ('Continue' main menu button)

Bug Fixes:

• Exercising wasn't progressing
  • Wrong messages when starting work on squats and pull ups
  • Male models had dicks out on long distance
  • Some dialogue actions weren't resetting arousal and toilet needs
  • PC time conditions weren't resetting with new game
  • Jeremy model sometime was floating in the air
  • Wrong cinematic scenes in ass stretching tutorial
  • PC parts were in store's diary section
  • Interaction sometimes locked camera in place
  • Removed camera angle locks
  • PC screen was floating in air