Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
... I can still remember getting stuck at the swimming pool because i closed the door after i went in to explore thinking if i did not close the door, an NPC would notice and in the end when morning comes i can't open the door anymore as the game only allowed you to open/break into the Pool at night. *Laughs at self* :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
im liking this game but will there be a option to change her Bust and Butt size and what about Pregnancies ???
Also there are Some other Content/Features i would like for them to add but i will not say just yet maybe when the next version hits maybe then maybe

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
What an amazing game with amazing potential! Hopefully they can create a brighter route which she saves her virginity for somebody she feels truly special ;)

Personal wishes are more realistic support for urination, scat (no judging!) and fisting :D

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
What an amazing game with amazing potential! Hopefully they can create a brighter route which she saves her virginity for somebody she feels truly special ;)

Personal wishes are more realistic support for urination, scat (no judging!) and fisting :D
Just please make at least scat out of those optional or the game is ruined for me

skai

Nov 17, 2016
From My Lust Wish discord:
We have something to say...
Hello, this is a message on behalf of the My Lust Wish founders:We have realized after all this time, the company we worked for and our interests do not coincide (we cannot say which company, because it violates the NDA). We will not be able to fullfill our dream and develop the project by working with them. The budget is divided so that we only have money for living expenses. We believe that our manager can be fair only if we insist and demand it.We came to the conclusion that in order to fullfill our dream and develop the project we must leave them. We want to be able to decide how we will work ourselves. Therefore we are commencing a new project but with the experience acquired from our previous effort, because of our previous hard work the new project will be even better.If you are interested, visit our server, If you had a subscription, let us know and we will give out a role in the discord.We're sorry to tell you this, but we cannot take the old project with us.Our new server:<i removed link in case of scam>
Welcome everyone to discuss our future actions

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Search the trash cans, out front, more than once.
After sticking the plunger up Evie I am unable to find it in the trash can. I had to restart. I've searched the trash cans lots of times for plunger but no luck. Is there a technique to find it in the trash cans?

Also stuck on Sveta quest. After giving her the plunger no luck on finding her in the porta potty behind the pool. Not sure how to move on with the Sveta quest.

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
After sticking the plunger up Evie I am unable to find it in the trash can. I had to restart. I've searched the trash cans lots of times for plunger but no luck. Is there a technique to find it in the trash cans?
U can buy another plunger in the store

Reactions: Dogless

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If it’s dead why are there no posts about that on Patreon?
I saw it discussed on Discord that devs are leaving the project, but it's highly suspicious that there were no announcements on Discord, or on Patreon. It's possible other devs will be hired I guess, although it's $5000 per month Patreon support won't buy much.

johnneyboy31

Apr 29, 2020
If anybody can give me a little info that would be great, at the part with saki after ive got the key to the backdoor to the uni, it says in brackets ( End of quest ) does that mean i cant do this part ? or that this quest itself when i finish it will be the end ? because i cant find out what im meant to be doing

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I saw it discussed on Discord that devs are leaving the project, but it's highly suspicious that there were no announcements on Discord, or on Patreon. It's possible other devs will be hired I guess, although it's $5000 per month Patreon support won't buy much.
because we don't own the patreon page

Reactions: Ssato243
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes