FoxyBitch

Feb 28, 2020
Well, I managed to make some sort of LEWD edition "crack":

Mega

And it even works (it's a miracle). Played through intro and janitor "quest" with no problems.
1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
thanks man, works perfect

Reactions: skai

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
From patreon:

CHANGE LOG FOR THE v0.3 VERSION:

Stories and characters:

• Teddie Quest Finished (30 photo sessions total) (will continue on a new quest-line)
  • New NPC Jeremy + Quest-line
  • New NPC Candyman + Quest-line
  • New Cool Interaction with Computer + Quest-line & PC Upgrades

Gameplay & Features:

• Reworked QTE System
  • New QTE Sex Scenes

Environments:

• New Dorms Building
  • Male Dorms Interior

Other:

• Loosing Virginity Mechanic
  • Convenience Store New Items
  • Bug Fixes
- And more...

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well that sounds rather interesting. Kinda curious how things escalate with Teddie. Getting to do stuff with a computer like our friend said sounds interesting too.

Also would like to know how the virginity system works out. Like will dick in vagina be the only thing that counts or will some eventual lesbian content work out via toys or w/e?

Reactions: Deniz31

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
I just replayed the intro and unless something changes or the plot progresses with her, I must disagree. Jenny explicitly says she lives at home with her parents.
You're right, I remembered them being excited about her moving into the dorms and thought that it was moving into the dorms with Jenny, but it is stated she lives with her parents, so yeah... hmmm. Well, it does still look like your dorm room is inhabited before you arrive, so I guess it's someone who is away on vacation, or could be, big plot twist, someone who's "gone missing" recently, that'd be fun to investigate.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm a bit incompetent when it comes to files so I have no idea how to get this to work
Right click, extract that folder somewhere (like desktop - doesnt matter). Then right click the MLW_Main folder that you just extracted, and choose 'cut'.

Go to your 'C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData' folder, and then right click on the 'local' folder and choose 'paste'.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
You're right, I remembered them being excited about her moving into the dorms and thought that it was moving into the dorms with Jenny, but it is stated she lives with her parents, so yeah... hmmm. Well, it does still look like your dorm room is inhabited before you arrive, so I guess it's someone who is away on vacation, or could be, big plot twist, someone who's "gone missing" recently, that'd be fun to investigate.
The asian girl whose name I've forgot has a missing friend. Though I feel like she'd mention if they were your roomie so they're probably just not implemented. Still with missing people being something of a trend according to the rich bitch, there could be more than one person missing that's relevant to us. However I don't think there's much room for speculation.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes