massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Honestly, it looking freaking ambitious.
And it could very well be one of my favorite game once content increase.
Unlike almost every other real-time 3d game made with unreal or unity, which are basically kind of storyless technical demo and/or character generator filled with sex animation with randomly generated npc.

This one, which promise a solid "kinda non-linear" story the kind you can find in text based games + "upgraded" rpg elements with a real time dressing system, unlike static paper doll of most rpgm or text based games you can find + 3d open world with interactions.

Basically I imagine it like a real-time 3D version of Girl Life and I'm very hyped. Hope I won't be disapointed.
I'm not expecting to get infinte amount of details, like a random weather system where rain can make some clothes transparent and thus change the walking animation (covering visible part with hand based on corruption level or similar things) and the way npc interact with mc because they become more revealing. But once again, I'm hyped by this ambitious project

Edit : Already disapointed, kinda. Even if we get the 25$ tier for free here, so I shoudn't complain, but it appears that some content is patreon locked up to 50$ tier, not counting the god-mode, more starting money and ability to edit some characters ingame locked behind 100$ and 250$ tier.
You're right I played girl life like a normal player and was inspired by it so much. We're really trying to make a game that we would like to play. We also have clothing water transparency on testing ... Thanks for your comment, if you're interested about certain features and progress you can join our discord:

Reactions: Stompai

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Looks good, but I have another question. On your channel, there's a video dated 10 months ago which, although does not sport the same level of graphical fidelity, seems much more "complete" if one can say so. If you had already done that 10 months ago, why go all the way back and build essentially a new game with some stock assets? City in old video looks way more structured, although not much was shown.

Also what's with patreon tiers? Why lock miniscule pieces of content behind large sums of money?
It was our first prototype of the game, we were trying to do it without a good programmer, it was poorly optimized and we had DAZ model of character, which looked ugly compared to what we have now. What was shown on the video was prototype (written below). By the time we acquired a lot of experience, we got a new awesome programmer and decided to completely remake the game and publish build so people would be sure about our ambitions.
P.S. creating level design for the old video took us ~1-2 weeks. It was only one street anyway...

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Also what's with patreon tiers? Why lock miniscule pieces of content behind large sums of money?
We have 100$ and 250$ in our discord and they donate not for features(it's just bonus), but for support of our game. + they'll get unlimited updates in the future anyway. $10 version is vanilla experience how we wanted the game to be played.

Reactions: steelborn001

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
So will it be like a regular anim playing and some custom camera presets cycling through with some dof?
It'll be a custom camera presets with dialogues... Just like on the video from PH, it's an in-game shot we haven't got time to add to this build...

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I think this will be something like Monster Girl Island. A very small update every 2 years and some minor animations to keep patrons interested.
Wow, you will believe it's not true after v0.2, I hope... We're people of 4 working fulltime on the game, you can join us in discord and ask about our progress anytime

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Ok Its a good game, such a shame that you have to pee and eat and drink everytime you make like...2 steps lol...
Sex scene (the one in the train) so far , reallu good, masturbation stuff, really good.
Keep on going! Ill keep an eye on this one.
Congrat dev.
Sorry for so frequent eating/peeing. We didn't tweak these parameters, because they don't have consequences yet... Of course we will try to balance them so they won't be so annoying...

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Promising first release, with some contradictory systems currently in play.

For a game supposedly about freedom of choice and paving your own way, the forced submissive dream-rape opening is quite horrible. Give me a way to shank the fuck and I'm good. Forced sexual encounters should really be a choice, as weird as it sounds.
The needs system is also very intrusive for being a first pass. It could do with being a lot more lenient until it is actually needed for progression or something similar.

Other than that, the world building is nice so far, I haven't seen the models anywhere else and they're pretty, and the dialogue is alright besides the grammar and spelling.

7/10 for a 0.1.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Promising first release, with some contradictory systems currently in play.

For a game supposedly about freedom of choice and paving your own way, the forced submissive dream-rape opening is quite horrible. Give me a way to shank the fuck and I'm good. Forced sexual encounters should really be a choice, as weird as it sounds.
The needs system is also very intrusive for being a first pass. It could do with being a lot more lenient until it is actually needed for progression or something similar.

Other than that, the world building is nice so far, I haven't seen the models anywhere else and they're pretty, and the dialogue is alright besides the grammar and spelling.

7/10 for a 0.1.
Hi, the dream sex scene is made for a lot of reasons:
1) to show gamers this is a hardcore adult game
2) to demonstrate sex scenes will be possible in the future (Ashley is shy, so it'll be a long path to this kinda interactions) (Actually common things in games for example in star wars the force unleashed you have to play Darth Vader with all the cool abilities and effects, and then you get back to reality playing weak young jedi)
3) it's not a dream rape, she actually desired about a dream like that, because she was aroused after these train events (if its not obvious, we will try to visualize it better), so this dream is the first step to fight her inner modesty(which all the game is about)

And need system wasn't tweaked very good, I already wrote about it above. We don't punish players for not satisfying the needs (yet)

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
because they don't have consequences yet.
I presume that the consequences would be as one would expect to happen?

Anyways given that you've said that you're really inspired by Girl's Life, I presume that past presets will work like they do in that game?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I presume that the consequences would be as one would expect to happen?

Anyways given that you've said that you're really inspired by Girl's Life, I presume that past presets will work like they do in that game?
I played Girl's Life just a little, though I played the predecessor game "ETO" a lot, and I assume there's the same system. The alternative start will change these conditions: initial location, minor body/clothing changes, amount of money, default skills.

Consequences: hunger, thirst will decrease endurance to the point you get to a hospital, toilet - wetting herself+dirtiness, tiredness - crawling>sleeping, dirtiness -lowering attraction

Last edited:
Reactions: xeivous

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game has got lot of potential, if you look in the inventory, the stats, the traits, etc. This could become epic. Although the MC is not my type, I do not find her pretty. Still I will watch the development.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Like others said this looks very ambitious. I quite liked the short demo so I hope it doesn't get abandoned.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
2) to demonstrate sex scenes will be possible in the future (Ashley is shy, so it'll be a long path to this kinda interactions) (Actually common things in games for example in star wars the force unleashed you have to play Darth Vader with all the cool abilities and effects, and then you get back to reality playing weak young jedi)
3) it's not a dream rape, she actually desired about a dream like that, because she was aroused after these train events (if its not obvious, we will try to visualize it better), so this dream is the first step to fight her inner modesty(which all the game is about)

And need system wasn't tweaked very good, I already wrote about it above. We don't punish players for not satisfying the needs (yet)
Thanks for clearing that up, but do you reckon it will be optional in the future? Since it's tagged as an RPG I would really like to to play it without any sexual interactions with men.
Also, do you have a roadmap of sorts?

Cheers!

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
The game has good idea and i like it but at the same time right now i couldn't find barely any content at all

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018

well-said ignore the whining about the dream scene. it was a great addition

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes