Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
The game I downloaded here doesnt Look like the one with the screenshots different HUD and it says 10$ I saw few gameplay with different HUD and 100$ are there different Version of the Game also different storyparts like how long the Story and the game goes depending how much money you spent? Does Someone have the 100$ Carsten?

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
OMG the download speed is so bad on all 3 that I can download. Mega has limit of 5GB i think and this game is so big it will take HOURS before it's downloaded. I have 300Mb/s line but cannot even get 1MB/s out of it.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Is there like a map of the layout or anything on how to get around? can't seem to find the campus hospital

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
fyi: my inability to save or load was due to forcing the game to run in DX12 mode via cmd-line. Weird part is that when I went back to dx11 my last save attempt was there ha. was testing to see if stability performance better under dx12 can be sometimes-or not well this much I had zero crashes-none just the save issue-hope maybe helps

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I must be a complete dunce, because I can neither get the lewd version going, or get cheats to go.

And at the moment, with my character DYING OF THIRST because for the life of me, I can't find out how to drink water...yea. Cheats please. Just so I can ignore this stat crap that not only ignores common sense (you have a KITCHEN IN YOUR DORM, WITH GLASSES AND A WATER FACET!) but beats it over the head and steals its lunch money.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Is there like a map of the layout or anything on how to get around? can't seem to find the campus hospital

I only saw a Hopspital like room in the Campus. 2nd Floor far to the right near the room with the Skeleton which had a Dildo on it.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Cheattool doesn't open anymore after I re-launched the game. I was playing like 2 hours. New day I launched the game again with the Savefile I saved but now it doesn't work anymore only when I start a whole new game. Any help on that?

________

Btw where is that Classroom 204? Can't find it.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Soooo, the usual mess: Is this with cheats and do they work??? Guess I'll download the Lewd Patch and find out.

Also Mega Link is down already and the others are slow as fuck, just wanted to mention that.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
They explain the difference on their patreon i think
I heard the Dev is unfriendly and money hungry as hell. Won't support him to only knowing the difference. I just start this version with a wholew new playthrough and maybe I see some differences.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes