tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
thus far....basically all the sex animations are exactly the same, exact package length, exact moans, etc, just different skin models...hmm.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know if its possible to edit the girls appearance anywhere in the game? Things like boob or butt size.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone know if its possible to edit the girls appearance anywhere in the game? Things like boob or butt size.
Breast and butt size can be changed by the Magic Man. Be aware that making them bigger will make some clothes clip. The face and hair should be changed in the mirror in the bathroom, but last 2 updates I have been able to do anything in the mirror but look and then exit (who knows might work for you).

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys here is something I thought would help everyone or atleast everyone with some GPU headroom to spare. So Ghostwire Tokyo showed how since end of last year apparently some UE5 tech especially their GEN5 upscaler has been lurking in UE 4.27 and after seeing that and the rave reviews I tried it out and its a game changer. I got some ghosting during a sex scene and you may have to adjust the TAA settings for that but put this file in your appdata/local/Mlw_Main/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor folder and ill leave the vanilla ini too but try this out its really good!

Reactions: galaktizkox

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played since v0.0.31; is the game still a slow paced, grindy and confusing nightmare?

I see in the Changelog that a lot of stuff has been added, but none of it looks very extensive. Whenever I see that many lines of updates, it usually just means the game is 5 minutes longer. It sounds like all they've done in the past year, is redo dialog and a ton of bugfixes, but no real content added.

The developers don't seem to have any concrete future plans for this game. I imagine programming for something like this isn't easy, but it seems like they're aren't investing enough time in it, especially given what the buy in prices used to be.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys here is something I thought would help everyone or atleast everyone with some GPU headroom to spare. So Ghostwire Tokyo showed how since end of last year apparently some UE5 tech especially their GEN5 upscaler has been lurking in UE 4.27 and after seeing that and the rave reviews I tried it out and its a game changer. I got some ghosting during a sex scene and you may have to adjust the TAA settings for that but put this file in your appdata/local/Mlw_Main/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor folder and ill leave the vanilla ini too but try this out its really good!

where is the TAA settings to fix the ghosting as I am getrting those issues you noted

Anarial

May 9, 2018
CHANGE LOG FOR THE v0.5.1 (fixes from v0.5) VERSION:

OTHER/BUG FIXES:

• Saving the game now saves all widgets and quest data, and no longer disables the cheat menu or the needs UI. This particular fix alleviated a lot of issues.
  • Ashley went to a doctor and no longer needs to pee constantly.
  • Time no longer passes while in a conversation with someone.
  • Fixed various floating NPCs
  • Fixed playing with yourself not properly deleting sex locations
  • Tom the guard now correctly terminates his intro dialogue, allowing you to strike a conversation with him!
  • Magic Man is no longer a Scamdalf, allowing you to change Ashley's morphs once again.
  • Fixed several privacy issues around the campus.
  • Various quest fixes for nearly all the quests in the game.
  • Added lights to the music hall and added some brightness to make it easier to see.
  • And more...

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Event showing two students having sex in a classroom is disabled.
  • Jeremy's room is temporarily disabled pending quest content.
  • Inventory additions are not always dropped on the floor if your inventory is full.
  • Some conversations cause the camera to jump outside the level.
  • Investigation dialogues in Akane's house have a habit of jamming the camera inside the furniture.
  • Changing clothes with double-clicking sometimes locks inventory slots, rendering them unusable. Work around: Drag an item in the hotbar on top and then over the locked slot to enable it again.
  • Sometimes a phantom Ashley appears in some cinematic events.
  • Zach loses collision after moving for his quest.
  • Not all PC events advance time.
  • Sex poses are missing example pictures.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
where is the TAA settings to fix the ghosting as I am getrting those issues you noted
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.3
r.TemporalAASamples=4

here in engine.ini
Screw around with those they adjust how many frames are weighted in TAA upscaling and stuff. its in the ini I attached

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes