• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
classroom 2.04 is the room with the dildo by the skeletton and the hairbrush, right?
And i have the dagger too, but i need to find something for the quest.
Is the quest buggy or i missed something?

How many photosessions are by teddie?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Bugs, bugs, bugs all around. This game can be great, eventually. Two or three years of expanding content, one extra year to iron out bugs, ... if developers last that long, don't lose the way, the world doesn't end before that, ... I'm looking forward to result.

Reactions: Bhurk

rurenjia

Sep 17, 2019
I realized that I don't have to buy food and drinks because they can be found in any trashcans.
Just open them again and again.
My Vagrant Wish

Anarial

May 9, 2018
I realized that I don't have to buy food and drinks because they can be found in any trashcans.
Just open them again and again.
My Vagrant Wish
You can also get a free refill of any drink where the container isn't destroyed once empty. Put a full version of the same drink in the storage inventory in the kitchen, then put your empty drink container in one of the four cooking slots and close the cooking interface. Doing so clones the full drink container in the kitchen's inventory and you can just grab the copy and use that until it's empty. Repeat ad infinitum.

EDIT: Works with any consumable where the container isn't destroyed once empty.

Reactions: Peiper

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
So is this one of the games where you DO need to download the lewd patch rather than it being included for anyone who got the game elsewhere?

DeadB4Dawn

Feb 5, 2018
every single time i do something like this malwarebytes and bit defender block me from playing or installing, and something called energy.exe keeps showing up??? Please Help

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What's the alternate start that the lewd patch mentions?
I can't get through the tutorial to find out, because she won't piss. She just hovers over the toilet forever.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I saved and when I loaded all of my quests except one had vanished. Looks like it completely broke the game.
Nobody will talk to me about their quest events at all.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
uh... i m kinda lost. you meet up with jenny then you end up in a dorm. now what? where's jenny? i m lost. is there a map of the city to do the quests from the dorm so i don't get lost in the city? is she supposed to have classes? what are all those icons on the side? and the top pink bar, is she sick or something because it keeps increasing all the time. where is the mage? i heard he can change her body, is that true? make up and mirrors, how that work? oh man, i m sooo lost...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
uh... i m kinda lost. you meet up with jenny then you end up in a dorm. now what? where's jenny? i m lost. is there a map of the city to do the quests from the dorm so i don't get lost in the city? is she supposed to have classes? what are all those icons on the side? and the top pink bar, is she sick or something because it keeps increasing all the time. where is the mage? i heard he can change her body, is that true? make up and mirrors, how that work? oh man, i m sooo lost...
There is no main plot. There are no classes. Jenny doesn't move (if you use cheats to teleport to her, she's still standing outside the train station)

If you wonder around enough you'll eventually speak to people in your dorm (or the boys dorm next-door) who will give you sidequests.

The icons down the side are 'needs', like toilet, food, water, ect. As far as I can tell, your best option is just to use cheats to lock those at maximum, because they add nothing to the game at the moment.

The pink heart is how slutty the protaganist is. It goes up when you have her do sex scenes, and it unlocks more sex scenes later. The pink bar is her current lust. I have no idea why it's going up. Probably something you did turned her on.

Reactions: akyryz

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
omg... I understand that they are rewriting the code and that more animations will be added soon but geez... I find myself saving before talking to any NPC in case it crashes. It's the dialogue that repeats itself out of nowhere soon after completion, crashes. Scenes that make you go off the map, crashes. Try to complete quest that was supposed to be one a day on the same day and if the NPC disappears, crashes. Missing items that were not mentioned affecting other quests, crashes. UI freezing for unknown reason, crashes. NPC underground, crashes. Settings not saving, crashes... It's, it's... *sigh* Anyways, it's a good game, I only wish I could walk/run a little bit faster. And maybe, in the future, having more interactions with NPCs. Like the males using a remote rotor on her on a date or something. Maybe even have to go to classes too... Or could have disaster events that happen from time to time. idk... It gets boring and repetitive after a while.

Now, a quick question: What are the "- ∞ +" buttons during the h-scenes?

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
What's the alternate start that the lewd patch mentions?
I can't get through the tutorial to find out, because she won't piss. She just hovers over the toilet forever.
For the first time, you press E to interact with the object, then you need to press and hold T. The next time you use it, you can just hold E to skip. That scene is missing a cutscene showing the magazine being passed under the door.

I saved and when I loaded all of my quests except one had vanished. Looks like it completely broke the game.
Nobody will talk to me about their quest events at all.
Yes that too. Do a "Save" then "Exit To Main Menu" and click "Continue" twice to load your save. But be aware that sometimes some quest values will not reset and you'll have to go to "Exit To Main Menu" again or even quit the game completely.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 51 Votes